Del Giudice Roma - Campo Marzio
Beautiful handbags

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Travel57318174015
Orange County, California
Exquisite quality leather goods at a reasonable price

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RLPToronto
Toronto

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rome
All reviews beautiful leather leather goods italian leather leather bags high quality leather excellent craftsmanship bought beautiful store owner beautiful shop visiting rome belts roma workmanship andrea briefcase shipping strap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Their craftsmanship is exceptional. I purchased two different handbags. They had different styles and colors and various sizes as well. If you’re looking for real leather handbags or wallets, I highly recommend you stop by.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found out about Del Giudice from TripAdvisor, visited it this summer and purchased a wonderful briefcase. Exquisite quality, fine leather, excellent craftmanship. It will likely last me a lifetime.I can add my unqualified recommendation to all the others already present on TripAdvisor.If you are in the market for high quality leather goods and prefer down to earth prices and excellent quality minus hundreds of euros for the brand logo, this is the place to shop. I saw the same kind of briefcase in the Ferragamo shop for 4-5 times the price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got the Mrs a nice handbag and some purses for our nieces back home, the store is cozy, simple and stylishly deco-ed, as most italian stores. Personally I think this store gives you the best leather bang for your buck in all of Florence. The family friendly service is the icing on the cake for me. Do give it a go if you're in the area. Won't regret it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was visiting in Rome a couple of weeks ago and came across this store. The customer service was impectable, the gentlemen was thoughtful and let me take my time while making my decision while still offering customization was also a choice. The handbags are extremly well made and every detail thoughtful. My problem was in which one to chose. So happy with my purchase, and I am planning to buy more through the website. Well worth the stop if you are in Rome!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I must confess I love handbags and this shop was a dream come true. The styles and color combinations plus the fact that you could have one made for you was worth the trip. I speak very little Italian and the salesperson who helped me spoke very little English but the mission was accomplished.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Been to the shop few days ago. Did my homework prior. Unfortunately didn't get the handbags which I had wished for but to my surprise he said he could arrange it in 2 days. Went back and picked up the handbags. Very beautifully crafted handbags. He was helpful with VAT refund procedure too.
A place to visit if you are looking for handbags. A bit pricy but worth it.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I found this shop by chance when on holiday in Rome. The handbags and belts are beautiful; contemporary designs, great pops of colour as well as classical choices. I bought two bags and loved them so much I ordered another colour and size on line after my holiday. The gentleman in the shop was very professional, helpful and full of good advice. The quality and craftsmanship are fantastic and the fact that it is family owned and run makes for such a lovely change in this day of chain stores and fashion uniformity. A real find.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

One of a kind shop with high quality products. You can tell how well made these purses are. If your in the market for a handbag, definitely swing by this shop.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

We requested a handbag with custom made straps. The owners gave us suggestions and were very precise and professional. A high quality and professional firm.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I recently went to Rome with my wife and daughter. While on vacation my wife wanted to buy a handbag that was custom made and had great craftsmanship. As time was running out I found Del Giudice. With their shop located really close to my hotel, I went out one morning and met with the owner. Within 20 minutes he and I created a one off leather backpack. Of course this wasn't something he had on the shelf, but he told me that he would design the bag and ship it to me in California within 2 weeks. 2 weeks later a Fedex arrived at my home and surprised my wife. She couldn't believe how beautiful the bag was and how good the craftsmanship was. Sure there are many boutiques in Rome that offer high end bags, Gucci, Prada, etc. But there aren't many leather workers with a rich history of design like Del Giudice. Having a bespoke piece from Rome that no one else will have is something special.

2  Thank Frank A