2 people are viewing this hotel
$170
Free cancellation until 03/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$159
eDreams$170
Trip.com$136
Hotels.com$159
1,975 results
All reviews tiramisu private garden top floor roof terrace boutique hotel side street jacuzzi tub welcome drink lounge area heart of rome small hotel quiet street our honeymoon breakfast was delicious an upgrade main building deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I recently stayed here for 5 nights. I chose this hotel for the location and many positive reviews here on TA and other websites. For the most part all of my expectations were met with the exception of a few. I would say that this is a solid 4 star hotel.

The junior suite (#201) was beautiful. It was quiet and I slept very well. I was a little disappointed that a hotel of this caliber did not provide bottled water in the room. Also, the slippers advertised for the room were non-existent. I inquired 3 times about these and was told that the delivery did not arrive yet but they would be brought to my room. My inquiries were met with a bit of irritation so I decided to stop asking and instead purchased an inexpensive pair from a nearby shop. There was also no evening turn-down service. One major niggle I had was the fact that my tour company had called the hotel and left a message with the front desk for me. I was concerned because I had not heard anything so I called down to the front desk that evening and asked if there were any messages for me. They gave me the message but if I didn't call for it I'm confident they never would have delivered it to me.

The breakfast was excellent with many interesting choices that seemed to change daily. Barbara was just amazing! She was so nice to talk to every morning and her daily cakes were a welcome & delicious surprise! They will make you any kind of coffee that you want and freshly prepared eggs. I looked forward to the breakfast every day. There are comfy chairs and sofas with low tables to eat at which while comfortable for the evening happy hour, are not very convenient for eating breakfast however there are a few regular tables w/chairs also available.

All in all, it was a good stay although I think the front desk people could have been a little "warmer". The porters, breakfast staff and the young men working in the lounge in the evenings were all just lovely!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ElaineP549
Hildur J, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your taking time to post your feedback, we are happy you enjoyed your stay at our inn and that makes us very proud, we always trying to do our best to satisfying our Guests expecations.
Hoping to have you back at the Inn at the Roman Forum as our valuated Guest, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding in every respect, The Inn at the Roman Forum is the quintessential boutique hotel experience. The location is magnificent, a quiet charming side street steps away from one of the world’s most significant historic sites. The staff is charming, friendly, professional and completely at your service. The interior, in the traditional style, is luxurious, intimate and comfortable. To top it all off the hotel contains within it chambers of Ancient Rome itself where guests may relax and experience in leisure the outstanding achievements of a 2000 year old civilization. I highly recommend a stay at The Inn for a memorable lifetime experience!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Connector552583
Hildur J, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

We thank you for your nice review.
Our mission is to assure to our guest our best attention and reading so positive comments make us very proud to continue on this way.
Of course we hope to have you back as an our valued guest, in a next future and in the meanwhile, please feel free to contact us for any kind of assistance you might need for your next stay in Rome.
Thank you again.

Operation Manager

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel and think that anyone would struggle to find any thing better a this rating and price. The location was great (on the edge of the Roman Forum) and we were able to walk to all of the tourist attractions that we wanted to see.
The staff were all excellent and very friendly.

It's well worth using the bar in the evening for a drink before heading out where appetizers are served with your drink.

We were also upgraded to an apartment which had everything you could want for a long weekend.

This was the perfect hotel for a long weekend away in Rome!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
InnRoman, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear CJH1988

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are glad that you had a great time in our hotel and we hope to accomodate you again during your next trip in Rome.

We wish to see you again in the next future

Reviewed January 17, 2018

This was my and my wife’s first trip to Rome, and to Europe for that matter. We did not know what to expect, so we were a little nervous about the accommodations. When we arrived to the Inn, we were kindly greeted by the manager who provided us wine, tiramisu, and trip tips. They were so efficient and kind. We arrived at 9am after a long day of travel, and they promptly got our room ready for us to have an early check-in.
My wife and I had a lot of questions about how to use the subway and train stations..we are from Texas, so subways and trains are a little foreign to us. They were so helpful and provided us with maps and great advice. I would recommended this hotel to anyone. Great location! We were within walking distance from all of the major attractions.
Breakfast was absolutely amazing every morning. The servers were so kind and we got to really know them. Very impressed with this place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tsfuller24
InnRoman, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Tsfuller24

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend staying here. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Service is exemplary . Breakfast and evening aperitifs amazing. On arrival you enter an underground crypt area for a welcome drink- wow!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MissJaneAustralia
Hildur J, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest,
first of all let me thank you for taking time to post your feedback.
We use to do our best in satisfying our Guests expectations, that's our mission.
In case you will repeat the experience at our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact us back when you decide to visit Rome next time.
Thank you for sharing you comments with us.