“The Perfect Inn!!”

The Inn At The Roman Forum
Ranked #14 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 9 nights. Our room was Master suite with patio outside our room!! Smaller than the exectives but I wanted a place to read and enjoy the morning and evening outside! It was beautiful.... flowers, trees, and quite!! The Inn is very small... just what we wanted! This isn't for people who want to be catered every minute, but for someone who is looking to enjoy the Roman feeling! It is off the most traveled area but still close to the major walk ways and restrauants. We were able to walk everywhere, but there are taxi stations 5 minute walk from them. We had no noises from anything!! They did have elevator... small. Breakfast was awesome... plenty of pastries, fruit, cheeses, cured meats, and if you would like eggs. They went all out!! They do have 5-7pm food if you buy a drink... I saw a couple of times it was plenty of food and nice. We were always coming back to the room about this time to freshen up for our dinner. We were always greeted with smiles in the mornings from Valentina and Silvia.... and in the evenings greeted with smiles from the other Silvia and Manuel! They always were asking if everything was to our liking and if they could do anything for us. They went far and above our expectations. The Wifi was great too!! I was able to Skype with my children everyday and upload pictures for everyone back home to see. A/C was great... always cooled our room, since it was in the 90's!! I was so happy to have chosen a wonderful place. This place is great for couples, seniors, and families... who don't expect the same as they would from a bigger hotel. This is a small place, small staffing, BUT they try everything in their power to satisfy your needs!!! I will one day go back!!! I just hope I have the same staff because they became family while we were there!!!!

1  Thank pbscastle
SilviaCatalano, Front Office Manager at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for having posted this wonderful review, regarding your recent stay to our Inn.

I thank you very much for your kind words regarding our Staff. We are very proud to know that your stay with us has been pleasant for you, and that you appreciated our services.

We hope to be all still here to welcome you again for your next stay with us.
Looking forward to your return in Rome,
I remain at your disposal for any further assistance in future.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband & I spent 4 nights at the Roman Forum. Our suite was beautifully decorated & very spacious. The location was perfect, within walking distance to all the historical sites. The 2 Silvia's in reception were incredibly friendly & helpful. The only negative factor was that the wireless connection was non existent!!! We found it frustrating that we were not able to work online in our suite. Besides that, we highly recommend the hotel & would most certainly return.

Room Tip: The executive suites are great value for money, beautifully decorated & spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy G
SilviaCatalano, Front Office Manager at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for having posted this nice review, concerning your recent stay to our Inn at the Roman Forum.

Regarding the Wi-Fi we are working to improve the service.

Looking forward to welcome you again very soon to our Inn at the Roman Forum.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

my husbnad and I really enjoyed our stay at this Inn. it has it own Ruin on the lower level and a fabulous roof top garden. The rooms are fabulous, and unique. It only has 13 rooms. The staff is incredible Breakfast and afternoon treats are delicious. The location is very convenient, and one can walk everywhere.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BarbaraMD

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at our Inn.

I am really happy to hear from you that you had a pleasant stay with us.

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your husband for your next stay in Rome. Please feel free to contact me directly in case you will need any further assistance in future.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I were at the Inn for three nights, and it was a perfect way to start our trip. We were upgraded to a suite, which was beautiful, with a large bathroom and lovely seating area. The hotel is on a very secluded, small street, so even thought our room faced the street it was very quiet. And the location is great, near the Colosseum, but we never felt like we were in a touristy area. Silvia, the manager and concierge, was incredibly helpful both before our stay (making restaurant recommendations/reservations and arranging a private tour guide) and while we were there. Breakfast in the morning outside on the top floor was a both beautiful and delicious!

1  Thank Jerilyn P
SilviaCatalano, Front Office Manager at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking to share your positive experience with others Tripadvisor's traveller, regarding your recent stay to our Inn.

Has been a pleasure for me to help you during your stay. Our main goal is to try to provide to all our Guests the Best Service possible, therefore your review will be very important for us to improve our service more and more.

Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you again to our Inn at the Roman Forum very soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Geoff T

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My mother, sister and I spent 3 days in the Garden Suite at the Inn. It was fabulous with a walk out garden and plenty of room for the 3 of us to share the suite. The location was perfect to enable us to walk to all the sites in Rome. The hotel staff was very friendly and willing to make whatever recommendations we needed to help us enjoy our stay in Rome,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristamar

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review!

I am really happy to hear from you that you liked our Master Garden Suite. I thank you very much for your kind words regarding our Staff.

Hoping to see you and your Family again very soon to our Inn.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We spent one night here at the end of a recent trip to Italy, and I only wish we could have stayed for longer. This is such a beautiful property! The rooms are amazing (we were in Room 204, which was huge, had a super comfortable bed and had really nice toiletries!!), the rooftop terrace where breakfast is served has breathtaking views of the city, and the service was excellent. The inn is in a fantastic location for exploring Rome, very close to the forum, the colosseum, and within easy walking distance of the Trevi fountain, Spanish steps and all the other must-see sights. The staff are really helpful,and they will arrange a car to pick you up at the airport or drop you off for a flat rate of 55 euro which is good value.
I cant wait to go back!!

1  Thank BLH78

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on Tripadvisor, regarding your recent stay to our Inn.

Looking forward to welcome you again very soon to our Inn at the Roman Forum,