“Amazing!”

Ranked #88 of 3,692 Rome B&B and Inns
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I travelled for two weeks in Italy and this was definitely the best hostel I stayed in. Excellent accommodation and friendly staff! Also it is easy to get to the centre so it was the perfect experience.

Maria Herminia

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Slovak first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night in the guesthouse.
Despite of the check-in time is at 1pm, Daniele was very accomodating by letting us to come at 9.00am and having our room ready by 11.00am.

I stayed in a double-bed room with a private bathroom.

The apartment building may look a little dim, but when you get inside the guesthouse, you get a totally different impression.

The room and the bed room is spacious and perfectly clean.
The bed is very comfortable.
It's better in real than in the photo.

The furniture in the room and the common room is very artsy, which I really like.

Daniele was very informative and pleasant. He will answer your questions enthusiastly, make you feel like you are talking to a friend.

Location wise,
Though it's not in the city center but it only requires you to take one bus trip for 15-20minutes to the city center and the train station. And the guesthouse is right in front of the bus stop, which is a very plus point if you have a luggage with you.
The cons is that the bus to the city center can be very crowded.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank kusumarupi
Oviedo, Spain
Reviewed April 20, 2014

When I booked my stay in Rome, I was uncertain what we would be getting as it was the first guesthouse I would be at during my 5 months traveling Europe. I was greeted my the friendliest person the moment I walked in the door, and the two owners Danielle and Marko were the best throughout the entire stay. It was my first holiday away from home, yet they made it feel like I was at home through their kind spirits! They truly care about you and will help you in any way possible to help you enjoy thw wonderful city Rome is. I recommend this guesthouse to anyone looking to stay in Rome! You will LOVE your stay!!

• Stayed April 2014
Rome, Italy
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Next Door Guest House was the best place that I have stayed in Europe. It is very clean, the decoration is young and lively, and the owners are extremely nice and will go out of their way to help you with anything. It is outside of the city, but there is a bus stop directly outside of the property, so traveling to the city center is easy and convenient.They personally greeted us when my friends and I walked through door and were helpful all the way until we checked out. A great price for great service. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Rome.

Room Tip: The room at the end of the hallway by the lounge does not have any other rooms around it and is the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was very skeptical because my husband booked the accommodation and men doesn't always read reviews.. When we opened the door the coolest most helpful staff member assisted us, the place was spotless and lovely decorated. This guesthouse is recommendable for anyone....great stay, clean rooms and bathrooms lovely kitchen. Great great great stay and great great great staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed March 23, 2014

my boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights and we had the best experience.
1) the place is very easy to find and to get to, there is a bus (90) that goes directly there from termini station.
2) the room was outstanding! comfortable and clean and designed very cool.
3) we had an amazing host! danielle, one of the owners, went out of his way to help us with everything we needed: renting a scooter, finding good restaurants, etc. to make our time in Rome as fun and efficient as possible.

we would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone looking for a cool, boutique place at a good price.

• Stayed March 2014
Shanghai, China
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Next Door is such a nice hostel. The rooms are roomy, decoration are young and fantastic, washroom is clean, also with surprising living room, kitchen, balcony, even free parking place! Traffic is very convenient as well. Last but not least, the owners are awesome and passionate people. Grazie!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends