I spent four nights at "Orti di Trastevere". This B&B has been justly appreciated by many reviewers. Maurizio, its owner is a fantastic host. It is him that gives the definitive imprint and a great strength to Orti di Trastevere. Maurizio’s permanent availability, resourcefulness, friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism is what makes, perhaps, the greatest difference between Orti di Trastevere and other B&Bs.
"Orti di Trastevere" is well situated, in Rome’s Trastevere rione – a very charming area, full of character, and is a welcoming and cozy place. It provides a relaxing atmosphere to the weary traveler. Its rooms are clean, airy and ample and the vintage Rome views offered from their windows are splendid. The rooms have all the required characteristics. The bathrooms are equally functional and ample. The breakfast room is cheerful and well equipped. Breakfast is excellent. Even whining adults who like to continue taking their childhood fare will not have reason for complain whatsoever.
"Orti di Trastevere" is within walking distance from some of Rome’s more suggestive areas within the historic centre, such as the old Ghetto, via Giulia, the Area Sacra, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Campo de’ Fiori areas. Most of Ancient Rome is equally accessible, as are some less known gems (although with great historical, esthetical or touristic value) such as the Non-catholic cemetery and the Testaccio market. The fascinating churches and cobbled streets of the oldest part of the Trastevere neighbourhood are just a stone throw away.
"Orti di Trastevere" is right on the very convenient and cutting-edge tram route running along the Largo Argentina and via Arenula. There is also the “H” bus, running from Stazione Termini to the Trastevere area, but which tends to be more unpredictable timewise and is usually crowded with hyperactive tourists.
Did I say that "Orti di Trastevere" is excellent value for your money?
All in all, a tremendous host, a great B&B and a very convenient location. The downside of all this is that it will become increasingly difficult to book at this B&B in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere