The owners of this B&B, Maurizio & Edouardo, are the best italian person that you could meet in Roma ... and you really need to meet them ! These amazing brothers were very welcoming towards us and have definately made our trip much more pleasant ... they gave us good advices and they were so helpful to us ! Roma is so beautiful ... but more interesting if you go to stay in this B&B that is so well located (right in the middle of the fantastic Trastevere district, one step to tram and bus line, near all the big attractions of Roma, and so and so and so ! ). Maurizio & Edouardo we love you and miss you so much guys !
Maria & George : ) xxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome