“Rome with Kids by Bike”

and up
Roman Countryside villages Vespa tour with driver
Ranked #26 of 162 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Rome on two wheels with Rome for You. Rome for You is a leader company that provide to rent bike, rent vintage vespa, or organize beautiful tours with bike or vespa too. You can visit the heart of city or get tour around Rome. Bike rent start from € 3.00 for hour (min. 4 hours) Bike tour start from € 45.00Vespa rent start from € 50.00Vespa tour start from € 149.00
Reviewed March 20, 2014

When we decided to go to Rome with our three years old daughter, we assumed that there’ll be some tours that we won’t be able to do: too much walking, too long, too boring for a kid.
We started thinking in a bike rental when we decided to go to Vila Borghese, which is barely far from Trastevere. Then we realized that every single tour made by bike was a funny and fast way for a children to know the city,
We rented an excellent bike with a children seat to go to Vatican City, Vila Borghese, Rome Zoo, puppet theatre and many historical attractions with a well-disposed child enjoying the whole ride.
With the bike, we received a cable lock, a tire repair spray within a backpack, a kid’s helmet and a friendly treatment from Francesco.

3  Thank UlisesGasparini
in 5 reviews
"river"
"route"

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've done this bike tour a couple of times and it has always been great. the prices are really good, and the shop is located in a nice& typical street of the center of Rome(Trastevere). Anyways, it is really a nice tour and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We came to rent bikes for a day. Great quality bikes for a competitive price (15 euros per day) and very friendly staff! Really recommended to discover Rome by bike :)

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had been contemplating a Vespa tour of Rome for a few weeks and definitely do not regret booking with Francesco. I had an excellent morning with my guide Mario and learnt quite a few new things about Rome that wasnt taught in history at school. I've only been home for a few days and have already recommended this tour to a couple of my friends headed to Rome in the next few months.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed in Rome last week february 26 to march the 1st and me and my wife spent every day biking we rented our bikes at Rome for you we had a great experience the service was great, Francesco was vey helpful and dedicated in explaining us all the itineraries of rome. We never had to catch a taxi the price to rent a bike for the day is very cheap especially if compared to other alternatives.