“It was a nice surprise! 1 min from the termini central station”
Review of Hotel Beautiful

Hotel Beautiful
Ranked #3,106 of 3,621 Rome B&B and Inns
Lisbon District, Portugal
“It was a nice surprise! 1 min from the termini central station”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Reallyyy nice room!!!! very well treated and clean! The bathroom was big and clean! Very good and cheap restaurants right in front of the hostel. You can stay and drink in the bars of the street and meet new people from the hostels around. I would recomend it to all my friends!!!!!!! The biggest advantage is Reallyyyy the central localization from the central station and all the services that it can offer. The staff was helpful and warm! It was a reallyyyy nice reception and we had all a big adventure during our stay! you should go and stay at this hostel! You can leave your luggage and check out later! They are very flexible and welcoming!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rome
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I arrived in Rome without a room and much information. Fortunately I came across Hostel Beautiful while Rana was working because he helped me check in even though I had booked the wrong dates. Rana was patient and very helpful with me. He could have turned me away however accommodations were made and I ended up with a comfortable bed with an excellent budget price. I am grateful. The location is great next to the train station.

Room Tip: The 4th floor wifi was great.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Rome, Italy
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place is great! I was on a week long trip to Italy with my university in America.

Pros:
Its VERY affordable and you can get your own bathroom for a low price. Wifi os in a common room. It gives everyone in the hostel a chance to meet!

It is near the train station which was great for finding it for the first time and made it easy to travel via train or metro.

The staff os awesome! They are very helpful especially Rana. He help my group get great deals and stores and restaurants.

Cons:
It smelled bad from time to time
The noise of Rome woke me up if I wasn't up by 9am.

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed March 14, 2014

If you are a student or young traveler looking for something a step up from a normal hostel, Hotel Beautiful is the way to go. Rana, who works the front desk is the most helpful staff member I have ever had at an accommodation and he and his friends go out of their way to help you out. There are lots of good restaurants you can check out nearby and it is so close to Termini station and on the nicer side of the station. We would definitely recommend hotel beautiful!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We received great service and they were able to accommodate our large group! Rana was the best! He was able to help us with places to eat and shop nearby! Our university will definitely stay here again and I know I will if I ever come back with my family! Thanks!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had a very pleasant experience here and would definitely stay again. Our host Rana was superb and extremely helpful. The rooms were kept orderly and the beds were made each day for us. We never had to ask twice for anything. Highly recommended.

Poitiers, France
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in single ensuite room. Rana gave me a really nice spacious room with good wifi. The neighborhood seemed safe, and the hotel is located near Termini station :)

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo