“Good Hospitality and Nice Place!”
Review of Hotel Beautiful

Hotel Beautiful
Ranked #3,217 of 3,739 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 26, 2012

First I want to say thank you to Mr. Monjur for showing me his hospitality and good advices about the city along with my tour and besides that the location of the hotel is a waking distance from the termini station as well the dominant architectural places like: The Colosseum, Fontana di Trevi, and so more .........

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Bishop24_12

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was very impressed with our room and the helpful staff at Hotel Beautiful. The location in great and within walking distance from parks, the Colosseum, the central train station and eating options. The kitchen is nice, with a full stove top and tables/chairs for enjoying food you cook. Monjur greeted us and helped us organize our trip around the city and will be great for helping doso for any length of stay. Hot showers, wifi, location and overall great energy made this stay fantastic. I will unquestionably reccommend this hotel to friends and family back home for their Roman Holiday.

Room Tip: We were able to stay in the family room with great sleeping and two rooms that were perfect for rela...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jenzambo
Reviewed October 26, 2012

good location, well connected with all the buses and train just a minute walk from termini station. supermarkets, post office are nearby. beds are comfy and staff are polite. a pice of croissant and a cappucino will amke your day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Matthew j
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The receptionist was nice and helpful and the location was very convenient next to the train station and within walking distance of pretty much everything. However, I had more than 200 bedbug bites all over my body (we even checked before we too the room, but didn't see any). It's a horrible experience and I itched like crazy for more than a week after. I would NOT recommend this place - the prices are so cheap for a reason! Find somewhere else!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Stevenctly
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed in this weird little hostel a year ago when I was backpacking for two months with my boyfriend. After staying in several very cheap hostels, decided to splurge and stay in a "real" hotel, but the extra euros didn't pay off. Although the location was convenient, (we stayed there because of its proximity to Termini) I spent a sleepless night in a rickety bunk bed the size of a cot, only to find that the next morning I was COVERED in bed bug bites. Please, help yourself and do not stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Logan M
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Just home from 4 nights staying at Hotel Beautiful 2. This was the last leg of a tour of Italy and by far our poorest accommodation. When we arrived the guy at reception seemed to have problems locating our room and then offered us a private room with a private bathroom for no extra charge which we were really grateful for. Unfortunately it was on the 4th floor and the lift did not look very safe to use! Our room was basic but fine. On first night we noticed a few 'bugs' coming from a crack in the wall. We sprayed them with mosi spray and put plug in on. They seemed to get less and we didn't worry too much until our last night when we both came out in loads of bites. When we went to pack more bugs appeared from our case. I've now returned home covered in bites and have been advised by the doctor that they are bed bug bites and not mosi bites as first thought. This hostel is a good price and has a great location but be warned ... If you have bugs in your room don't ignore them and insist on being moved! I was happy to return with photos and memories ... I didn't need to be infected too!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lesley O
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Delighted at the location. Close to Termini and easy to find and walk to as a result.

When we turned up there was 3 guys at reception with a very strange dynamic. They seemed to be really unprofessional. One of the men grabbed my arm and told me that he loved the English. He would continue to squeeze my arm for about 30 seconds. I had to get the lift alone with the bags which was the scariest experience of my life.

The rooms were okay. Very dark even with the light on and no air conditioning which was disgusting. Also the bidet was laughably in the way of the toilet.

We stayed for 4 nights and got used to it eventually because it was we found it to be a fairly social place but I've honestly never seen anything like this hostel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends