Stayed at one of the bungalows during our Expat Explore trip- for bungalows, this is really decent. People would complain that there isn't much space- well, I am an average sized person and I was just fine! Besides, you go there to sleep. Most important for me, and I think majority of travelers, is that there beds were clean, you get a clean towel, the place has an A/C, shower and a toilet. What else do you want?
There is a decent pool, shop (and a supermarket on the other side of the road), place to store your luggage if you came a bit too early or wanna do a late check out, Internet Cafe and WiFi. If you like to party, there is something every night; if you want to rest, you can do just that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Village Roma is only few minutes from the Vatican, the centre of Rome. It's the perfect location to explore the beauties of the Capital. The resort stretches for about 7 hectares and is complete with outdoor pools and restaurant and a lot of other services form laundry to airport shuttle. A perfect mix of nature, freedom, art and culture, good food and fun! Open all year-round Camping Village Roma offers Superior Bungalow, family accommodation, budget and deluxe bungalow and pitches for tents, campers and caravan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camping Village Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Rome
- Camping Roma
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome