I stayed here last August in a cabin (as part of a tour) and then upgraded to a two bedroom cabin with friends after the tour. Both rooms were good and I had no complaints. The facilities were also good and there is a big supermarket across the road. The only thing is that the location is out of town and you have to take a bus and subway to get into town. This is not a huge problem but did discourage us from spending much time exploring Rome. The wifi did not work well. Rome is very expensive though so it was a good price for budget travellers. I was happy to stay here but next time would probably look at somewhere in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Village Roma is only few minutes from the Vatican, the centre of Rome. It's the perfect location to explore the beauties of the Capital. The resort stretches for about 7 hectares and is complete with outdoor pools and restaurant and a lot of other services form laundry to airport shuttle. A perfect mix of nature, freedom, art and culture, good food and fun! Open all year-round Camping Village Roma offers Superior Bungalow, family accommodation, budget and deluxe bungalow and pitches for tents, campers and caravan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Camping Village Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Rome
- Camping Roma
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome