“very central”

Ranked #666 of 3,758 Rome B&B and Inns
midlands
“very central”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2006

This b&b was fabulous!! Very central (and you need to be for all the site seeing) very clean and very obliging people - would thoroughly recomend 'eves rooms' to anyone and would definately go back if visiting Rome again.

• Stayed May 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2006

I stayed here for 6 nights with my husband and two sons, 14 and 16. Our room was large enough for all of us and even provided some sitting room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was warm and friendly. The location cannot be beat. The only negative would be the noise from the nearby streets. I would recommend this place to anyone. You could not find a better place to stay. My husband has even said that he would stay there again if it was just the two of us traveling.

• Stayed April 2006
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2006

My husband and I stayed at Eva's Rooms with our 7-month old baby just before Easter 2006. What was important to us was cleanliness, a strategic location, a baby-friendly establishment, and of course, an affordable place. Eva's Rooms met all of our criteria. They provided basic supplies and breakfast in a clean and pleasant environment, and they accommodated our requests every morning & night for hot water to prepare milk for the baby (it would have been even better if they had a kettle that we could borrow instead of going to the kitchen - locked after breakfast hours - to boil water every time), and provided a baby crib at no charge. It was located near the Spanish Steps and the Spagna Metro station, which made travelling relatively convenient. Recommended if you want a clean, no frills place in a great location, and at an affordable price.

• Stayed April 2006
3 Thank josyc
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2006

I could say that if you don't need the facilities of a big hotel and you would like to stay in the heart on Rome without paying a fortune, this is the best place. The rooms are big, accurate, with frescos on the ceiling and soft colors. I guess you cannot find so good location with clean and somehow romantic rooms for that cheap price in Rome!!

• Stayed December 2005
2 Thank giadas
Verona, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2006

Have been to Eva's Rooms in January and found it to be a little gem of a "hotel"! GREAT CHOICE! The location is TOP just 200m. from Piazza di Spagna and the room we got was spacious, really nice decorated with ceiling frescos, clean and with a comfortable, big bed! The bathrom as well was brandnew and immaculate.
You cannot eat there, is on b&b basis; and the breakfast is not the best I've ever had, but there was everything you need to start your day in this great city.....served in your room!!!!
The "hotel" itself could be described as "basic" but don't forget that it's not a normal hotel... I would describe it as a GREAT Guesthouse in the heart of the eternal city. Smaller and more basic than a hotel but a lot cheaper and more on a personalized way!
Would recommend it to younger people and to people who want to stay in the middle of everything, whit a nice confort but without paying too much.

• Stayed January 2006
6 Thank alessandro s
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2006

Let me start by saying we had the best weekend in Rome ever. Not withstanding our first trip to Rome of course. It's wonderful, love it, go! Having been caught out by a carefully worded description the first time round ('just 10 minutes from the Vatican' - i.e. '10 minutes by bus to the edge of the Vatican City') we were eager to stay further in and stumbled across Eva's Rooms. I say basic, but only perhaps because my partner believed it was a little basic and was mildly concerned (having booked us a romantic weekend away) that I might be faintly snobbish. I personally thought it was wonderful! With sumptious carpets and sofas in the corridors and lush deep colourful rooms with ceiling frescos I thought it was the perfect place to stay on a weekend in Rrrrrroma. Everything was clean, the bed was deliciously comfortable and the place itself was centrally based just 100 metres from the Spanish Steps which made it incredibly convenient to pop back in and out with shopping/pick up jumpers/grab forgotten maps etc which is important when sight-seeing as forgetting something when you're out for the whole day is frustrating. We didn't eat there so I can't comment on the food, only it's delightful rooms and location. Just be grateful I'm letting you into the secret!

10 Thank Exiled_Angel