I always travel on a budget , this is why I always expect the worst. I've been through some sh.. hotels in Europe and there's not much that I haven't seen before. This time I was pleasantly surprised, I arrived after a very long flight to the hotel and I found myself with a big room, clean and basic. Well the cover of the top bedsheet is full of stains but the other parts of the beds are OK. You have to realise that the hotel is far from the center and from the airport but once you get the hang of Roman transport it will be fine. The breakfast is full of sweet cakes and some yogurt + juices. I wish they were some fruits though, no one eats cake for breakfast. All in all, it was a pleasant stay, I wouldn't mind staying here again if I visit Rome again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome