Quiet hotel and as other reviews slightly out of the way in terms of Rome City Centre. However, once you have sussed the transport it makes a good base to explore Rome. There were 3 buses to Rome from the bus stop 250m from the Hotel. Rooms were of a good standard generally and food at the Hotel good though only a cold buffet breakfast. For what we paid for the twin break we were more than happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome