“Great value”
Review of A&C Much More

A&C Much More
Ranked #1,455 of 3,767 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed 5 nights in this hotel. The location was good it was in walking distance to the train station. The room and the bathroom was huge. we got a warm and informative welcome. we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra F

Reviewed July 31, 2013

At 40 euros, you get a single room + shared bathroom (2 for 4 rooms), 500 metres from Termini station in the heart of town. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and gives you good advice and info, maps etc. Also helped book museum visits. Free wifi, and even a desktop if you are not carrying your tablet/laptop. The rooms and bathrooms are spotless. In sum, a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MR M
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My friend and I spend a week in this B&B and we had a nice time there.
The room was perfectly neat, big and well prepared.
Shared bathrooms were perfect, they clean them every morning, even the bath curtains! we had two big bathrooms in out floor and was enough, never had to wait.
Breakfast is included and is great. They take it to your room in a cart!
The location is good, near Termini station.
Excellent value for the room price.
(June 2010)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nuria G
Reviewed April 20, 2013

A friend and I spent 2 nights here last week.The welcome was pleasant,courteous and informative,the room very clean.Indeed it was cleaned the next day as well,although it was only a short stay.We were very impressed and would go there again,since it was 5 mins walk from the Termini where you could get a bus or a train easily.It was advertised as a hostel so we hadn't expected the standard we got.

Room Tip: We were at the back of the hotel so it was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I were on our backpacking honeymoon and found this place on Trip advisor, close to the train terminal. Great service from Americo, he was always ready to help with any need we had! Room was clean, comfortable, and had AC. It was a bit of a hike to the main attractions in Rome, but we knew this when we booked, as my husband and I love to wonder and explore. I'd say 10min walk to the centre of town! The restaurant across the street had wonderful atmosphere, and we ended up eating here almost every night of our 6 day stay! They held our excess baggage (no charge) for 4 days as we escaped the city to the Amalfi Coast before coming back for another night! Perfect place to stay if your on a budget and want to feel safe and clean! We would definitely stay here again!

We stayed for nearly a week in June of 2011

Room Tip: During our stay we stayed in 2 different rooms, both we great, so don't worry about what room yo...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I shared a room with 3 other people. The room was big w/ one small bed and "shared" big bed. It also featured its own bathroom, mini stove, small dining table, and plenty furniture. The rooms were well kept. My only complaint was our neighbors. They would blast the TV really early in the AM and wake us up. It sounded like we had our own TV on max volume! The apt walls were not an effective barrier for noise. Anyways, that is knit-picking! If you want a great value in a clean environment I would highly consider this place. I stayed for 3 nights and it was about 70 euro a person (3 people total). It is also very close to the main train/bus station and the metro. I would try to stay here if I ever go back to Rome. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Price was excelent. Shared bathroom but really clean. I didn't even notice someone else was using the facilities. People working there was really attentive, I felt as if I were staying with friends or family. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a cheap alternative to stay in Rome. Another good thing Free Wi-Fi!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple