The hotel staff notwithstanding. The owner’s father served a meager breakfast to our group, was very impolite to us and rushed us through it each day on the pretense of having many guests to feed. we were treated poorly (again) by staff and were placed in two older, run-down buildings, separate from the Antica Locanda Hotel. The rooms were filthy, the ceiling was falling apart in the bathroom, the toilet leaked and there were bugs all over the floor!!!
It was not the kind of departure from this picturesque city and country that our group wanted or anticipated.
the room have bugs and it is dirty and disgusting!!!!
1.bathroom is in disrepair, sloppy repairs to wall (needs painting)
2. the bath light is hanging by it's wires, unsightly and dangerous.
3. bedside lamp is badly melted
4. toilet leaked, floor area unsightly, bugs everywhere. I was only able to photo 1 bug (blurry) because at 3am in the morning, we were in a hurry to go to the airport, and the bugs all scurried back into the wall cracks.
do not go at the hotel antica locanda in Rome...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Antica Locanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Hotel Rome