Mostly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Maryelen. Our requirements were clean, central location, with private bath and breakfast.
- Great location, convenient to train station and walking distance to almost everything.
- Breakfast was basically sweets. Lots and lots of sweet stuff. But it is food and included in price.
- Bed was very, very, very hard.
- Could easily hear the room next to us. You may get lucky and have quiet neighbors- in that case it might be ok. We did not- we could hear every enthusiastic conversation they had.
- Water pressure was super low
Not a romantic hotel at all. I wouldn't recommend this for a honey moon. If you are a budget-conscious tourist, I recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Maryelen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.