We spend 3 nights in Rome in October and stayed at the L'incanto Di Roma. It has a very homely ambience. Its very conveniently located as well. 15 min walking distance from the Termini station. Laura is a great host and a good guide as well.
Some of the negatives apart from sharing bathrooms are that they wont keep your luggage after checkout. The washing machine is broken.
All in all the experience was positive and we would gladly recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Incanto di Roma Bed and Breakfast in the center of Rome lies just a stone's throw away from famous Via Veneto, piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, the splendid Trevi Fountain and many other important attractions. All parts of Rome can be easily accessed by underground (Barberini-Trevi or Repubblica stop) or by bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your L'incanto di Roma B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Incanto Di Roma Bed And Breakfast
- l`Incanto Di Roma Hotel Rome