when we arrived the hotel looked like flats, but this change when we got inside.
The hotel was clean and compact things seemed well thought out.
Breakfast was limited and the bacon and eggs were often cold. we where disappointed that the spa was not in use during our stay due to work being carried out.
The rooms had a mini bar, wardrobe and bedside tables but no draws in the room at all for your clothes so we had to use our suitcase instead, poor I thought.
The bus service is free which was great and the taxis cheap to use if you got tired of walking. the thing that ruined some of the trip for us was the graffiti daubed all over the buildings around the city - such a shame for a great city.
Next to the hotel was a great Chinese restaurant which was great value and across the road was a good grill bar with a good menu.
The roof bar was a nice touch and gave very good views, we asked one night for a snack/light meal which was on the bar menu only to be told that they do not do snacks/light meals, again poor for a 4 star hotel that has a menu saying they do.
we did not have the mini bar refilled automatically next day which again was a poor point. Staff were very helpful when needed having been in numerous 4 star hotels I would personally rate this a 3 star at the time I visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome