Stayed for three nights. Staff really helpful, location good only a short walk to trastevere or a regular tram ride. Big room for rome, didn't find the time to fit the spa in. Breakfast decent, a good range of stuff and they cook eggs to order. Ask for coffee rather than using the machine as it's much better. Room itself was clean and spacious if in need of a lick of paint. Sky tv didn't work but never bothered us as we weren't in Rome to watch tv. Shower was on the tiny side as it had a turkish steam thing with a seat. If the took out the bidet and this seat they could extend the cubicle and have a normal size shower. We would definitely stay again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome