My wife and I stayed here two nights and we were not impressed. With a name like "Trilussa Palace" and strong reviews on TA, we had high expectations? We were disappointed that they do not have a restaurant, the rooms are tiny (New York style) and the shower was just very strange and awkward, although the beds were comfortable. It's sad but the highlight of the day was breakfast! They have a very good breakfast. Overall staff were very friendly. We felt that the nightly rate was high for type of room. They consider themselves a 4 Star hotel. I would say they fall short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome