We stayed at Trilussa for 4 nights last week and we absolutely loved it. The staff are extremely nice and helpful, they gave us great tips on where to go in Rome and how to get there. Rooms are lovely and are cleaned every day. Lovely space age shower in bathroom - very welcome after a day of trekking in Rome. Bed is extremely comfortable - had a great sleep every night. Breakfast very nice - lovely fresh orange juice, pastries etc. Tram operates just across from hotel, nice restaurants in Trastevere area - just three tram stops from hotel. If I ever come back to Rome again, I will definately book this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome