We stayed at the Trilussa Palace for 3 nights on our last visit to Italy. It would be hard to find fault with this excellent hotel. The location in Travestere is not near the restaurants or shopping, but a long walk or public transportation will get you there. The front desk staff of Sylvia and Splendora were very helpful with all our needs. Breakfast was excellent including the servers. We used the hotels van service to connect to the airport and train station. They were there and waiting for us. We did not use the spa facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome