TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best place to go drinking in rome.

Reviewed August 26, 2019
thodorishh
Night out

Reviewed June 10, 2019
Lucy R

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from $45.41
from $44.84
from $66.98
from $43.14
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Extremly friendly staff, great drinks and incredibly affordable prices. I suggest mojito it was one of the best I've ever had.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We arrived at Mr Browns unknowingly and we were so glad we did. The staff (guys) were great, such fun and we had a few drinks there which were all amazing.
We didn’t get chance to say goodbye to the staff, which we are gutted about. Do not walk past this place without staying for a drink.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

My girlfriend and I stumbled upon this bar one night accidentally when in Rome, and we couldn't have stumbled into a better place. The inside is cool and authentic with an almost Hungarian ruin bar feel. The drinks were cheap (4-5 euro for a cocktail) and extremely nice and well-made. There's a very good and friendly atmosphere in the bar also. However, undoubtedly what makes the bar stand out is the staff and service. Our bartender Lorenzo - the owner - was extremely thoughtful and welcoming, spending nearly 5 minutes making us any cocktail we could imagine, taking his time being careful and thoughtful in the preparation of the drinks. It was an absolute pleasure to have chatted with him and to have some of his own created cocktails. We ended up going back to the bar the next night and recommended it to any people we met when in Rome. I had 3 of the nicest drinks I've ever had in my life in Mr Brown - The last tango, the Swedish, and the Jungle Bug.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Really cool, quirky bar playing good music. Cheap, strong cocktails, friendly staff, complimentary crisps - what more do you need

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

This place is really cool to go hangout with friends, They home make their ginger beer so the moscow mule is amazing! Staff is very friendly as well.

Date of experience: March 2019