Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed

from $79.37
from $104.67
from $126.21
17,724 results
All reviews bernini sculptures two hours audio guide time slot beautiful park gallery collection daphne art tickets apollo rape casanova renaissance
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Awe arrived without reservation, We were inside, visitrd gift shoo and cafe but we could not even wait to see if someone did not show up. Highly recommend purchase tickets inside. Research reflects extraordinary collection in gallery.

3  Thank frequentsrtraveler
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend! Knowledgable guide and impressive tour. Definetly must see place. Amazing experience.

2  Thank Maps733202
Reviewed July 18, 2019

If you're an art lover then you have to visit. I would have given it 5 stars except they had stopped accepting the Roma Card right before we arrived.

2  Thank Frank H
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Far better experience than the Vatican Museum, Uffizi, or nearly any other museum. Crowds are controlled and the collection is representative of truly incredible works.

Three stars instead of five because somehow I booked our guide as Italian speaking only, and they quite plainly told me that was my mistake and there were no options available, no way we could join any other tour. It was disappointing because I still have yet to figure out how that happened. But there were completely inflexible on accommodating us with an English guide. We wound up having to pay for the audio tour which was ok, but not what I had wanted. I am sure it was completely my fault, but they expressed no sympathy nor willingness to bend the rules one little bit. I even offered to split up as two singles to join separate groups, but that was still unacceptable. Yes, my fault, but just a little surprised at their rigididity.

2  Thank ronpm
Reviewed July 17, 2019

This is a must stop while visiting Rome. All the sculptures and paintings are beautiful. The rooms are set up so that one can examine the arts in a timely order. If you come to Rome you need to come here. The outsid gardens are also a site to see. Walking through the parks around the museum was also a.pleasure. Tree lined and cool on a hot day.

2  Thank Sarahharvey55