Tripadvisor
Rome
All reviews comfortable bed the main train station public transportation map colosseum attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Great location, beautiful rooms, hospitable staff, and delicious breakfast. My family and I stayed here for 4 nights and it was very comfortable. The rooms and the bathrooms were very spacious and clean. The staff were accommodating and were always willing to go the extra mile to make us feel at home. They also gave us a lot of advice regarding going around the city. The b&b itself is near a lot of restaurants, attractions, and public transportation, especially the main train station, so the location is very good. If we ever come back to Rome we will definitely stay here again. 11/10 would recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 16, 2019

I'm baffled at the good reviews for this place. I can only think these people stayed in different rooms to me, I was in 403.they had pushed 2 single, metal framed beds together to attempt to make a double, and then just put a double sheet over them which obviously didn't stop them from moving apart. It didn't help that the single mattresses were different thickness and so the bed was uneven. I've had better nights sleep in cheap hostels. Also the shared bathroom is set against this bedroom and the wall is very thin, you can hear EVERYTHING, and I got woken up in the night multiple times. It's a good location;only 10 minutes walk to the Colosseum. However you'd be better off spending the same amount of money on a private/semi-private hostel room - the location would be just as good but you'd have a comfortable bed and a more peaceful stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Decor is so beautiful , luxurious, and warm. Blue and white are also my favorite color so that is a plus for Kambal. Receptionist is friendly, supportive, and careful to guide how to use keys, travel around the city, and recommend place to eat also!

Really wanna come back and enjoy with not only Kamble B&B, but Holiday Inn and Luxury too.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

The room is large with a high ceiling height facing the lovely view of Giacomo Leopardi Street and the opposite building's elegant louvered window shutters. Elbert and Lariel were both amazing person with exceptional hospitality. I instantly felt at home, we had a great conversation with Elbert sharing experiences and stories. Kambal B&B is a warm and lovely place to stay for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend for solo traveller to stay here, I would definitely re-visit this place again in the future. Overall experience 5 stars for hospitality and friendliness.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

The place is quite, clean, comfort. Breakfast to the room, best treatment. They helped me with the map in the moment I arrived although it was after midnight.
I think it is one of the best ‍♀️.

Date of stay: February 2019