Lowest prices for your stay
$116
Hotels.com$122
Official Hotel$123
travelup.com$128
1,221 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Friendly hotel, happy very obliging staff, comfortable beds, very good dinning. Excellent location, walking distance to many attaction and shopping + local dinning options. Would most certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank dianne h
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a single room which was very small with no room to open my suitcase. I ended up putting it against the door as there was nowhere else to open it. Apart from that, the room was comfortable with a decent closet, a safe and pleasant decor.
The room had a decent sized bathroom, with an actual vanity with room for my toiletries and makeup bags. The shower was person-sized with the best water pressure of all the hotels I stayed in through Italy.
The bed was clean and comfortable and the room, facing out to a side street was quiet.
I went to the restaurant for dinner one night and had a nice meal. The service was okay, but I waited a long time for my bill, eventually going up to the counter and asking for it when the waitress showed up again from wherever she had been.
Breakfast was okay, with pastries, cereals, yogurt, meats and cheeses, scrambled eggs and bacon to choose from. Nothing exceptional, but it was fine for me and it was nice to not have to go out looking for somewhere to have breakfast.
Location was good. I walked with my bags from Roma Termini train station as Google maps told me it would take 10 minutes. Make it 15-20 sweaty minutes and if you have bags, take a taxi. I caught a taxi back to the train station to take the Leonardo Express to the airport and it cost me €8.00, which I felt was money well spent.
From the hotel it was about a 20 minute walk to Trevi Fountain and half an hour to the Colosseum. Having walked all over Florence and the Cinque Terre, the walk was a breeze!

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank micheled849
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in:

- Worst breakfast menu ever, basically no variety, same runny scrambled eggs and cheese
- Bugs were found, and they gave us a terrible rash
- The smallest room to ever stay in, you don’t have a place for your luggage
- Virtually no cooking utensils, boiler, making a basic task such as making tea extremely difficult.
- Beds were extremely uncomfortable, very small bed.
- Pillows were solid hurting your neck when you slept.
- Room was dust-central, dust had settled everywhere, under the bed was filthy with dirt and dust looked like it had been forgotten about by the cleaner.
- Fridge was dirty and horrible and the bottom of it was rusty.

I could go on but I’m not going to waste any more time. I have honestly never been anywhere and met such rude two faced staff (excluding the bar woman who was lovely). If you are not majorly bothered by the cleanliness of your room and want a cheap place to lay down, then book there.

However if you , care about cleanliness, like to eat out and explore without feeling your being monitored DO NOT STAY.

Room tip: dreadful, Choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank amgedb
Reviewed October 25, 2018

After a "mixup" at another hotel( that we learned they were over-booked at check-in), we were transferred to the Empire Palace Hotel, and we never looked back. Without naming the original hotel, this was what we wanted, and loved staying here instead. From the excellent staff at check-in, and their understanding of our frustration, they smoothed it over with a great room, complimentary drink tickets to their bar, and wonderfully helpful directions to nearby restaurants that we had a hard time choosing between. This is off the busy streets, in a quieter, more residential area, and it was delightful! We'd definitely go back anytime we return to Rome.

Room tip: We were on the 5th floor of 6 they have, and although over the street, found it very quiet.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ghuether2016
Reviewed October 25, 2018

This was an enjoyable hotel to stay at. The hotel had several sitting areas to spend time with friends. Our room was small but comfortable. It was clean. Since, we were on a side street, we were away from the noise of the traffic. There appeared to be a small bar or restaurant area but we did not get a chance to try it. Our breakfast was excellent with many choices.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends