“Excellent massage services”

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent massage services”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was sent here by our hotel, Hotel 47, and both my husband and myself had wonderful massages from the wife/owner of the spa. The music was relaxing with low lighting and candles and the warm oil she used had an amazing scent. She was very capable and made us both feel so relaxed after our days of walking in Rome and other parts of Italy. Just know that, as far as I know, this is a typical massage where you are pretty much undressed except for comfortable paper underwear you're given. If you're not cool with being exposed, they might be able to accommodate you. For me, this wasn't a problem and I never felt weird about it (and I'm pretty modest!). They schedule pretty late into the early evening too. Also, the owners recommended a great place to eat around the corner...we even ended up seeing them there later before we left the restaurant. Great people who love what they do. Can't wait to be back in Italy and have another massage!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Mystyk41
Giuliana F, Proprietario at Care Of You Beauty & Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Heather and Kyle, let me tell you has been really a pleasure give you your relaxing moment and what you wrote is something help us to find the strenght an the committment to continue to make our best for our customer satisfaction, in particular when our customers are so nice people like you are.
Thanks so much and look forward to see you again!!
Giuliana & Stefano