“A very nice different place to eat!”
Review of Gusto Italia - CLOSED

Gusto Italia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our meal was made with products that you can see before are cooked. New ideas of vegetable dishes, good wine, excellent people !

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Staying locally on trip around Italy. Dropped in for a coffee and discovered this amazing owner who kept feeding us fresh delicious food with a smile and "is very good eh?" every time he came to our table.
After 2 weeks in Italy we have discovered the real taste of Italy. Thanks Pino!!!! BELLISSIMO!!!!!!

1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was so lucky to find a place like this, I worked along side with the owner of the restaurant and two of his best men for a while. I used to leave home without eating before a shift because I knew that Pino was going to feed me with all of his best products, from meats, cheeses and veggies I have tasted delightful combinations.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I live in the neighborhood and go there often. The place is very cozy and makes you feel as if you're dropping by an old friend's house. Breakfast, lunch, aperitivo or dinner, you just give them an idea about your taste and they'll surprise you with exquisite plates one after another until you tell them stop -- which takes a while, since everything tastes great.
And the secret why the food is so delightful hides not only behind the chef's great cooking skills, but also on the fact that this place is a fruit and veggies market with an excellent arsenal of wines.
So, this is the place for you to go when you either feel like eating out or just grabbing good quality products to cook on your own.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

If are not looking for something fancy but you want to eat very well then this is for you!
I've been twice already and always had the same good impression.
Service is very efficient and attentive.
Very good quality food and I recommend the cure meat plate and the grilled veggies that are so tasty like you grandma's garden!
Worth to try believe me!

3  Thank edsted