We stayed 3 nights and really enjoyed the Palazzo. As others have noted the location is perfect for visits to the Vatican, however it is also only a 10 min walk to Piazza Navona or Trastevere. Breakfast was very good and the outside garden was a treat, to relax and unwind. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Cardinal Cesi, only a few yards from St Peter's Square, on Via della Conciliazione, is an oasis of peace and spirituality drenched in history at the very heart of Christendom, with the enormous privilege of being able to stay so close to the Holy Father's residence. As you enter through the imposing door, leading to the secluded cloisters, experience the reassuring sensation of taking a step back into a bygone age, leaving behind you the hubbub of the city to enjoy the luxury of settling down in an elegant haven, surrounded by every comfort of to the highest standards of first-class accommodation, where everything has been carefully designed to welcome you, and to make you immediately feel at home.Palazzo Cardinal Cesi, sulla magnifica Via della Conciliazione, nel cuore della Cristianita, a soli pochi passi da Piazza S.Pietro, e un'oasi di pace e spiritualita, intriso di storia.Splendido palazzo del '400 con delizioso chiostro interno,. Un elegante rifugio, con tutti i confort di un 4 stelle, dove si e circondati da un'atmosfera calda, curata ed elegante che fa sentire l'Ospite come a casa propria ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Cardinal Cesi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Cardinal Cesi Rome
- Palazzo Cardinal Cesi Hotel Rome