My wife and I spent 5 days on honeymoon in Rome this year and couldn't have spent it anywhere better. We stayed in the sun space, a lovely well furnished apartment with TV, ensuite bathroom kitchenette,and a constant supply of fresh fruit and breakfast goods supplied by Rosa Maria.
Rosa Maria was basically like having an Italian Mum who speaks perfect English. She was so kind and will really go the extra mile for her customers, recommending places to go, booking lovely restaurants in trastevere and orientating us to Rome. One of the most lovely aspects of her kindness, was when we got to Rome my wife had brought her wedding dress so we could receive a Sposi Novelli blessing from the Pope. Unfortunately in the mad rush to go on honeymoon, she had forgotten to pack the lace cord that tied the dress up at the back. Rosa Maria gave us perfect directions to the shops of where to find the cord, and rang us personally to make sure we had got it. In short, we wouldn't have met the Pope without Rosa Maria because my wife's dress would have fell down, and they don't like that at the vatican.
Rosa Maria looked after us from the moment we landed by arranging for a car to meet us who then rang her while he was on the way to the apartment. until the moment we left by arranging our transfer to the train station.
After Rome we stayed in a 4 star hotel in sperlonga where the service was really nowhere near as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome