The landlady, Rosa, was very gracious and helped us a lot. We wanted to explore Rome a bit on foot, walking to landmarks and such, and Rosa sat down with us to mark maps and restaurants and recommended sites. She even gave us a local phone to use when one of ours' died. Then, in addition to her help, the place itself was very nice. We had a party of 4, two adults and two kids, and the apartment was spacious enough to allow everyone to move around without discomfort. There was a Carrefour nearby, so we could just walk down to get food and groceries whenever, and the small sink-and-stove allowed us to cook. The location of the apartment is very convenient, as the Vatican was just less than 10 minutes away, walking distance. All in all, a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , HostelWorld, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b