Rosa Maria organised a pick up from the airport and then met us at the B&B. She only has one interest, make sure you have as much information as possible and to make sure you are happy. The breakfasts were fantastic each day, we left early some days and breakfast was organised for us the night before. The rooms are beautiful and the bed was so comfortable. It was such a treat to stay at this luxurious B&B and I would highly recommend anyone visiting Rome to stay here. Rosa Maria recommended a restaurant around the corner which was very reasonably priced and we ate there 4 nights in a row - so good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Travelocity so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b