Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The only way to see Rome.

What a great way to see Rome. We only had two days and I have a dodgy knee. This seemed the best... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
wifetagsalong
cheshire
via mobile
Golf cart tour

We had the most enjoyable experience with our guide from the time he picked us up to our drop off... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sam b
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from $118.12
from $79.44
from $65.28
from $286.66
More Info
All reviews golf cart gelato major sites four hours experience rome borghese park entire city his knowledge narrow streets highlight of our trip trevi fountain spanish steps cruise ship rome's history highly recommend this company great guide great sense of humor
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My husband and I would like to thank Ronaldi, who took us down tiny cobblestone streets and also on scary traffic filled streets safely on our four hour tour of Rome on my birthday. Our stay in Rome was only for three days so we wanted to see and have photos of all of the "big" sites, and Ronaldi delivered. He was very friendly and full of knowledge. We were surprised how easily and quickly the cart got around, and I was snapping pictures while he was driving and passing on his knowledge. With the CRAZY traffic in Rome, we actually found that the golf cart got us around faster than any other mode of transportation, simply because it could go down narrow streets that cars are not allowed. We were thrilled with the tour and learned many things and were able to get great pictures. Thank you, Ronaldi and My Best Tour!

1  Thank Amy R
My Best Tour D, Manager at My Best Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave such a nice review. We are delighted you were thrilled with your tour around Rome, although the traffic is crazy here, the golf cart really is the best way to get around, like you say, we can take advantage of the tiny alleyways and get closer to the sites than any bus can. A golf cart is also great for saving your feet as the main sites are spread across the city.
If you ever return to Rome, we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The Golf Cart Tour of Rome was best way to go. With an elderly aunt in tow, our guide Fabrizzo was charming, informative and helpful. We saw all the major sites and lots of things not on a normal tour. Great fun!

Date of experience: September 2016
Paolo A, Manager at My Best Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your nice review.
One of the reasons our clients book with us is because we are specialized in effortless tours for special people and in particular, elderly people. Golf carts are the perfect way to get around if you have a special need.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Milo was an exvellent guide, personable. Made the tour fun and was flexible to include places we wanted to visit. He brought the history to life with his great story telling.

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you for your nice review.

Our tours are successful because we are able to cater to your needs and personalize your tour as much as is possible. We would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

Renato met us sharp on time and immediately we were off on his golf cart. Our three-hour tour was about as much as we had energy for, and it wasn't cheap (though neither were competing tours), but we were all so happy we did it! Stops like the Pantheon and San Pietro in Vincoli were unforgettable, and Renato's commentary on both city history and local culture (no cappuccino with lunch!) kept us entertained. Plunk down the dough and go for it, you won't regret it.

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you for your lovely review.

Pantheon and San Pietro are just some of the sights that you will see on our tour but there are many many more. Our guides know all the famous sights but they are also masters at the hidden gems, that are not on the normal tourist tracks.

Come and join us for one.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Milo led our family of four on an interesting and informative four-hour tour. He picked us up at our hotel right on time and was thoughtful enough to bring a blanket since it was chilly. We were able to cover a lot of ground in the golf cart since Milo was able to drive down small streets and maneuver around parked cars and obstructions that a car could not get around. The kids thought it was great fun and my husband and I were pleased that Milo was so well informed about Roman history and the many historical sites that we visited. At the end of the tour, Milo left us at a wonderful restaurant and gave us a list of sites that we said we wanted to go back and spend more time.

1  Thank jennifermB7526UP

Thank you for your lovely review.

Our clients love our Golf Carts and our guides for many reasons. Rome is easy to get around when you are in one of our Golf Carts. No traffic or congestion, but a stress free ride around the city taking in the sights and sounds of how Romans live.

Come back and see us again soon.