“Best Option to tour Rome!”
Review of My Best Tour

My Best Tour
Ranked #9 of 174 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Best Tour offers the greatest tours of Rome by golf cart but not only! Also available: Vatican tours, Colosseum tours, day trips to other cities and the countryside, shore excursions, Vespa tours, bicycle tours, walking tours. ... an if you have something else in mind, ask us, we'll make it happen! Let Romans show you their Rome!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 17, 2016

If you've been to Rome even once, you know what the traffic is like. With the golf cart, it was a breeze getting through traffic to see what we wanted. And taking the small side streets and alleys really let you see Rome like a local. Joe (Giuseppe) was right on time, highly informative of what we were going to see and modified the tour to suit our tastes - even on the fly. Saw exactly what we wanted, plus a couple of more he thought we would like as we traveled from place to place.

My Best Tour D, Manager at My Best Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you had a great day with Joe, and saw a lot of our beautiful city.If you ever come back to Rome we would love to welcome you back again.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"villa borghese"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My husband and I would like to thank Ronaldi, who took us down tiny cobblestone streets and also on scary traffic filled streets safely on our four hour tour of Rome on my birthday. Our stay in Rome was only for three days so we wanted to see and have photos of all of the "big" sites, and Ronaldi delivered. He was very friendly and full of knowledge. We were surprised how easily and quickly the cart got around, and I was snapping pictures while he was driving and passing on his knowledge. With the CRAZY traffic in Rome, we actually found that the golf cart got us around faster than any other mode of transportation, simply because it could go down narrow streets that cars are not allowed. We were thrilled with the tour and learned many things and were able to get great pictures. Thank you, Ronaldi and My Best Tour!

1  Thank Amy R

Thank you for taking time to leave such a nice review. We are delighted you were thrilled with your tour around Rome, although the traffic is crazy here, the golf cart really is the best way to get around, like you say, we can take advantage of the tiny alleyways and get closer to the sites than any bus can. A golf cart is also great for saving your feet as the main sites are spread across the city.
If you ever return to Rome, we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The Golf Cart Tour of Rome was best way to go. With an elderly aunt in tow, our guide Fabrizzo was charming, informative and helpful. We saw all the major sites and lots of things not on a normal tour. Great fun!

Paolo A, Manager at My Best Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your nice review.
One of the reasons our clients book with us is because we are specialized in effortless tours for special people and in particular, elderly people. Golf carts are the perfect way to get around if you have a special need.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Milo was an exvellent guide, personable. Made the tour fun and was flexible to include places we wanted to visit. He brought the history to life with his great story telling.

Thank you for your nice review.

Our tours are successful because we are able to cater to your needs and personalize your tour as much as is possible. We would love to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Renato met us sharp on time and immediately we were off on his golf cart. Our three-hour tour was about as much as we had energy for, and it wasn't cheap (though neither were competing tours), but we were all so happy we did it! Stops like the Pantheon and San Pietro in Vincoli were unforgettable, and Renato's commentary on both city history and local culture (no cappuccino with lunch!) kept us entertained. Plunk down the dough and go for it, you won't regret it.

Thank you for your lovely review.

Pantheon and San Pietro are just some of the sights that you will see on our tour but there are many many more. Our guides know all the famous sights but they are also masters at the hidden gems, that are not on the normal tourist tracks.

Come and join us for one.