“Great place for stay in Rome”
Review of B&B Gigi Holiday

B&B Gigi Holiday
Ranked #459 of 3,619 Rome B&B and Inns
Krakow, Poland
“Great place for stay in Rome”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I would definitely recommend this place. The location is great (close to main station, metro, not so far from the city center). The owner is very helpful. Rooms are perfectly clean. Breakfast is varied.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thanks for the compliments.
It is important to know the people that I host have been good and they use a little time to share their experience.
You are a couple very nice and kind and it was a pleasure to have you at my house.
Come back soon ..

Santolo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Israel
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We got there after looking for a place to stay for 3 extra days in Rome.price was very reasonable for holidays season, Santo the owner is very nice and helpful, breakfast is simple but quite enough and a homey feeling.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your opinion.
I'm very pleased that the people who come to my b & b feel at home.
This is what I want for all of us who have been and will be my guests.
I wish you the best.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This is highly recommended. The whole building is clean and the very entrance has class. The rooms and everything in the complex is so clean and well kept. Santo is a such a nice and lovely host. You feel at home the moment you step in. Everything is taken care of. He will do everything to make you feel at home and will guide you about the attractions and events in Rome. The location is very good as it is close to Termini Metro/Train station, so it is easy to get to the city and also easy when you have to take the train to the airport. All in all highly recommended. I just wish I could have stayed longer in this cozy place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was pleased to meet you, help you, make you feel at home and spend time talking with you.
Knowing that guests are sorry to go away from my b & b,
makes me proud and happy to have made them feel really good.
Thanks again for your nice words and I recommend it "Returns to Rome soon".
See you soon

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We are from Hong Kong and We stayed here in Sep for 2 nights.
The location is good, close to the metro n very safe to walk along.
The room is exactly the same that showed in the website, very clean n tidy
and I can sleep very well here. very quite.
There are some restaurants nearby n We tried the one that recommended by the host here is good too, just 5 mins to get there.
The most memorable thing is about the breakfast that provided by the host everyday.
He is a very nice person and so sweet to prepare those foods for us
I feel warm when I wake up in the morning and enjoy a toast n coffee before we visit around!
I do miss here and sure will choose GIGI hoiiday again! thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much.
Your opinion is very important to me.
I'm glad to know that I made you feel the warmth and that your trip to Rome was beautiful.
But it is certain that within two days to visit Rome, then come back soon, toast and coffee waiting for you!
I wish you the best

Laie, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The B&B was an apartment in a building, at first I thought i was in the wrong place. Close to the station and to everything.
Santo was really nice, the apartment was sparkling clean, large room and bathroom, it was a nice surprise after a 24 hour trip. Breakfast was delicious, price was perfect!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Wow
I'm really happy to have met you, you were really kind of guests,
and I am glad that in the end my b & b was a right place for you!
Thank you so much for the compliments and as always ....
come back soon.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The owner it's an excellent host, place it's very comfortable and clean. Walking distance from Roma Termini (600 mts). I recommend it. The only advice is be careful at night. Termini it's no longer the safer area in Rome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
thank you very much for your opinion.
It 's always nice to know that my guests are well in my b & b.
It 'been a pleasure to talk to you.
I just wanted to clarify that since I've been here all my guests have come and gone even at night and nothing has ever happened to anyone, and the area is much safer than it may seem.
I will always continue to do my best to pass a good holiday with my guests.
Back soon with the family!

calgary
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Super clean, friendly owner, speaks english very well, so was very helpful as a resource. Made local reservations for us, which made it easier, as the language can sometimes be difficult over the phone. Loved the breakfast in the cozy kitchen. Great coffee. Close to train and metro. Most certainly ideal if you intend to spend most of your time touring or shopping, and only require a very clean, well maintained room with ensuite and comfortable bed. Has A/C which you most certainly need in summer, but less of need in Oct.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thanks
It was a pleasure to know you and be able to be useful
It is very nice to hear that you have been well in my b & b.
You are truly some great people.
Come back soon!