“Everything is perfect! Very Nice staff n breakfest!”
Review of B&B Gigi Holiday

B&B Gigi Holiday
Ranked #459 of 3,619 Rome B&B and Inns
“Everything is perfect! Very Nice staff n breakfest!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We are from Hong Kong and We stayed here in Sep for 2 nights.
The location is good, close to the metro n very safe to walk along.
The room is exactly the same that showed in the website, very clean n tidy
and I can sleep very well here. very quite.
There are some restaurants nearby n We tried the one that recommended by the host here is good too, just 5 mins to get there.
The most memorable thing is about the breakfast that provided by the host everyday.
He is a very nice person and so sweet to prepare those foods for us
I feel warm when I wake up in the morning and enjoy a toast n coffee before we visit around!
I do miss here and sure will choose GIGI hoiiday again! thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you very much.
Your opinion is very important to me.
I'm glad to know that I made you feel the warmth and that your trip to Rome was beautiful.
But it is certain that within two days to visit Rome, then come back soon, toast and coffee waiting for you!
I wish you the best

Santolo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Laie, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The B&B was an apartment in a building, at first I thought i was in the wrong place. Close to the station and to everything.
Santo was really nice, the apartment was sparkling clean, large room and bathroom, it was a nice surprise after a 24 hour trip. Breakfast was delicious, price was perfect!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Wow
I'm really happy to have met you, you were really kind of guests,
and I am glad that in the end my b & b was a right place for you!
Thank you so much for the compliments and as always ....
come back soon.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The owner it's an excellent host, place it's very comfortable and clean. Walking distance from Roma Termini (600 mts). I recommend it. The only advice is be careful at night. Termini it's no longer the safer area in Rome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
thank you very much for your opinion.
It 's always nice to know that my guests are well in my b & b.
It 'been a pleasure to talk to you.
I just wanted to clarify that since I've been here all my guests have come and gone even at night and nothing has ever happened to anyone, and the area is much safer than it may seem.
I will always continue to do my best to pass a good holiday with my guests.
Back soon with the family!

calgary
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Super clean, friendly owner, speaks english very well, so was very helpful as a resource. Made local reservations for us, which made it easier, as the language can sometimes be difficult over the phone. Loved the breakfast in the cozy kitchen. Great coffee. Close to train and metro. Most certainly ideal if you intend to spend most of your time touring or shopping, and only require a very clean, well maintained room with ensuite and comfortable bed. Has A/C which you most certainly need in summer, but less of need in Oct.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thanks
It was a pleasure to know you and be able to be useful
It is very nice to hear that you have been well in my b & b.
You are truly some great people.
Come back soon!

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed October 4, 2013

very easy to find, walking distance from the termini train station, metro and bus close, clean and spacious room, very very very friendly and helping owner who do everything for you to have a great stay, wifi, ac, good breakfast, AND SO ON!
the only thing we didnt like during our stay was the thin wall between our room and the kitchen. except for that the stay at gigis holiday bnb made our trip to rome amazing!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your words.
I am very pleased to know some nice people.
It is very nice to hear that you are well
I'm sorry if the morning he felt a little bit of noise but the b & b is an apartment and the kitchen is close to the rooms but in the future I will try to improve this problem.
I wish you the best.

The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at Gigi Holiday for five nights. It´s a great and quiet place to stay. It´s nearby the Termini and Metrostation Vittorio Emmanuel. Santelo is a good and friendly host. The rooms are convenient and clean. The breakfast is simple but good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BBGigiHoliday, Proprietario at B&B Gigi Holiday, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you very much!
It was nice to accommodate your family.
I'm glad you had a good stay and that you appreciated our work.
If you come to Rome again maybe you know where to go to sleep!
All the best.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We booked our final night in Rome at this B&B before flying home. We wanted an inexpensive place to sleep close to the train station for easy access to transport to the airport.
I would recommend B&B Gigi 100%. The location to the Termini is perfect and we ended up saving heaps by taking a 4euro shuttle bus (from outside termini station) to the airport the next day instead of the train or taxi.
The room at Gigi stated that it was small, and there was a note on the back of the door reminding people when they review the property that they stated this in the booking information - well I actually didn't find it that small in comparison to other places we had paid much more for in other places in Italy - so it is a shame that people would complain about this for Gigi.
The bathroom was compact but the shower pressure excellent and the whole place was very clean. The kitchen was self-serve which we liked as you could get what you liked with minimal waste and at a time that suited you.
The owner greeted us and was extremely helpful.
We highly recommend B&B Gigi for a budget place that it well located, clean and friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello!!
Thank you very much for your review.
It was nice to meet you and welcome you.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Come back soon.