“Great place - no tourist trap”
Review of Indian Affairs

Indian Affairs
Ranked #513 of 12,679 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Diner, Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Description: Authentic Signature dishes from all over India, carefully selected for you ,along with excellent Wines & Indian Beer that sync with the flavours of cuisines. The freshness and the quality of ingredients make each and every combination work together to create a burst of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and linger in your senses. The ultimate experience in Indian fine dining! Our team of chefs could be described as food artists. They choose only the finest natural ingredients and use traditional techniques to bring out the unique, dazzling flavors of the wonderful dishes served. These are simply the expressions of the love and care our chefs have for the craft of pure Indian cooking .
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been to this place several times now and I can say it's by far one of my favourites.

I'm from Rome and I've always been very skeptical about foreign cuisines. However, the kindness of the staff and the beauty of their dishes quickly made me change my mind.

The place is very well designed and prices are fair enough to go back more than just once a week. I am so in love with it.

Good job guys !!!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Very good food: we had a balanced selection of starters and main course. Very tasty ! Staff was good.

However location is hard to find, would do with a sign outside. Also restaurant is in a basement which could be a bit dingy.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were looking for a good Indian restaurant and this came highly recommended.

A very pleasant experience. Very positive.

Food was really well prepared. One of the best Indian meals I have had in some time (and I am Indian!).

The service was nice. Could have been better. Was professional but could be warmer.

The interiors were a little dark and broody. Could have been more cheerful and light.

It is quite easy to miss the entrance as the restaurant is in the basement of the building and there is no clear signage. I shared this feedback with the owner and maybe something they could change.

The meal was really well priced and unlike other restaurants which charged us Service Tax between 10% - 15%, they did not levy any service change.

Overall, it was one of the best meals I have had in a long time and I would happily go back there.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We liked it so much there that we went to this restaurant twice in our 4 nights vacation in Rome. The service was excellent. Especially the lady, the owner was very friendly and kind. The food we ordered was very tasty and served in a timely fashion. And it's reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

After reading several previous reviews we sought out this restaurant, which is underground. The menu was extensive, and we chose a biryani dish and a chicken curry dish. The biryani did not come with the usual separate curry sauce, although it was extremely tasty, and the rice which my wife ordered was certainly not pilau. Despite being almost empty, the service was only average, but the price was fine.