“Delicious and Affordable Asian Noodle/Rice Dishes”
Review of Piccola Hong Kong

Piccola Hong Kong
Ranked #5,782 of 13,790 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Reviewed June 19, 2018

If you want to have lunch or dinner in Asian/Indonesia style, I recommend you to go to Piccola Hongkong at Via Emanuele Filiberto 209, 00185 Rome, Italy. But if you want the halal food in this resto, you should explicit to request it to the waitress first. They will nicely prepare your food with separate cooking tools. During I stayed at Italy (both Rome and Venice), Piccola Hongkong at Rome is the best resto that I had found. It will provide you Delicious and Affordable Asian Noodle/Rice Dishes .

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We ordered takeaway on our last night in town at a spot we'd walked by near our hotel. I was skeptical, but was sick of pasta, so we went for it.

It was surprisingly good! For about 3 euros, I got a good and filling main course (no rice or noodles, per my preference).

It is meant more for takeaway, as there is a stand-up counter but no real tables.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I got sick from eating a takeaway from here. I'm the kind of person who believes in the 10 second rule as well so it must have been bad to make me sick which is such a shame as it seemed like a great wee place. I hadn't eaten hardly anything that day and i felt sick a few hours after eating so I'm pretty positive it was because of my chow mein. Sad times.

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

On our visit to Rome, we had Chinese food at this place.. The looks can be deceiving
It changed name to sth else but the menu card shows picollo hong kong
The food was really nice and not that pricey
We ordered lemon chicken, chicken with veggies curry and rice
Everything was nicely cooked and tasted nice
It was a fresh food welcome after a series of pasta and pizza for last four days for js

Reviewed May 9, 2016

A wonderful find in an often overlooked neighborhood. While Emanuele Filiberto is filled with local markets and fruit stands, the street is filled with wonderful eateries like Piccola Hong Kong.

Piccola Hong Kong has a wonderful and friendly staff with great service at good prices.