“Civitavecchia to Rome transfer”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rome Airport - Transfer - Private Tour
Ranked #497 of 811 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome Airport Transfer offers a transfer service to and from the airports and the Port in Rome. The transfer service proposed by the company Rome Airport Transfer regards the Airports Fiumicino, Leonardo Da Vinci and Ciampino, as well as Civitavecchia Port. Rome Airport Transfer proposes its transfer services to both individuals and groups due to the fact that our fleet is composed of many vehicles
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We couldn't say enough positive things about this transfer company. Our family of ten came to Rome the same day on different flights with delays and more travel woes. They were helpful and so professional. Best of all, less than a cab with far superior service. Utilized them from the airport to Rome, Rome to Civitavecchia, Civitavecchia to the airport and back to Rome. Vincenzo is wonderful!

1  Thank skeezak11

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We booked this company on 2 separate occasions ie transfer to and from the port, and on each occasion they were precisely on time, the vehicle was superb, the driver was polite, neatly attired and very professional, and the price was fixed and very reasonable. We would and will have no hesitation in recommending them.

Russell S
Australia

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We just happened upon this service and we will continue to use them when we return to Rome. Originally, we contacted Vincenzo to collect us at our hotel for a transfer to Civitavecchia Port for our cruise. Vincenzo was on time, very courteous and pleasant. When he dropped us at the port for our cruise, we enquired whether he would be available to pick us up and transfer us back into Rome on our return 10 days later. As another reviewer stated, "excellent value for the money" and we couldn't agree more. Thank you Vincenzo!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We used this service to drive us (two couples) from the airport to Civitavechia Port. The driver was waiting for us after the customs hall, and was friendly and professional. He drove respecting the road rules and his vehicle was clean and comfortable.

The cost was half of what it would have cost us had we paid the cruise ship transfer rates. Communication was good with the private transfer company.

Will definitely use this service again

1  Thank Jarkko S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The car was there waiting for me at the airport. The driver was very nice and spoke English well.Got me to the hotel with no problem. After my Cruise, the same driver was there waiting for me which was also very nice. He got me to my hotel in Rome and even called the hotel to let them know I was there. He helped me with my luggage to the elevator. On departing Rome for New York I was picked up by a different driver and my only complain was he had no change when we got to the airport. I had to go in and buy something to get change.It was kind of annoying.Good service and will recommend to others.

1  Thank Cruiser0325