“Absolute blast on a random monday night!”

Ranked #23 of 581 Nightlife in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rome's Ultimate Party aka The Spanish Steps Pub Crawl is the original bar hop of Rome. The Party was launched in the late 90ties and it was only a summer venue for the first couple of years. Best of Rome Ltd. brought it to another level then. We are in charge of the party since 2004.We meet nightly at the bottom of The Famous Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna). Traditionally our guests meet us between 9pm and 10 pm right by The Barcaccia Fountain but if you miss the appointment you can always catch up with the party at The Highlander Pub - the home of our ultimate venues - located just 5 minutes walk from The Stairs! We are open to anyone who is 18 and over, likes to party, a bit of drinking and has a positive attitude! You are all welcome to join us! No worries, we guarantee you our party fee is the best 25 Euro you spend in the Eternal City!
Reviewed July 11, 2015

At first I was kind of a sceptical when my friends wanted to drag me into such type party on a monday night- I was thinking there are not going to be too many people and that it is all going to be some made up night.

Oh boy, how wrong I was! On the side of the Rome's Ultimate party there were about 50 people, most of them I found really interesting- fellows travellers and drunks hahah.We had a good warm-up session in a central Roman bar, music was cool mix of oldschool classics and modern hits as well.

But it was the club they took us to that surprised me the most!!! Huge open-air club into the park, at most of all it was packed with good-looking local people, dancers, bunch of DJ's, the party was poppin' up to 5 in the morning. Me and my friends didn't find nothing similar to that during the weekend, cause it was all closing at 2!

Highly reccomended and cheers to the staff, who were lots of fun.

RomeHighlander, Owner at Rome's Ultimate Party, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2015

Thanks for giving us a chance on a Monday night! Most people are maybe prejudiced to go out and explore the nightlife of Rome on Monday.... But in the summertime is quite different I guess - with all the young touristists piling up in The Eternal City from all over the world. We have a good gig going and you know it now! Thanks for confirming it and sharing this super positive feedback here!

Safe travels!

"blast"
in 4 reviews
"organisation"

Reviewed July 7, 2015 via mobile

Definitely starts off amazing, no doubt. However, most of the girls are actually part of the company running it (I mean, what girl makes you spend €15 the tells you she has a boyfriend while talking to the official workers the entire time?!)
And what pub has 50 girls to 10 guys!?
The club seems legit enough but some of the girls there are definitely planted and the pub at the start even made my mate pay AFTER a body shot (which he wasn't told he had to pay for) and the girl doing it was one of the ones who was probably part of the crawl gang).
Disappointing so don't be sussed out and spend ridiculous money.

4  Thank Kiarash F
RomeHighlander, Owner at Rome's Ultimate Party, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Wow!!! I will take this review as a 5 star one!!! There are only good words in your comment though you seem to be complaining about something?! You were not happy with the ratio (50 to 10 in the favour of the guys)? That's astonishing! Complaining about paying 3 euro for a body shot? Well a normal shot at our bar is 3 Euro and so is the body shot and we introduce the "body shots as your best investment of the night, the sweetest deal" I actually say that on the mic when I encourage people to get involved in the body shot session. I am sorry to hear it all looked unreal to you - I guess it is probably a bit unreal to get into a bar where most of the customers happen to be female... Luckily, we have those nights too. It is nothing but a fortunate coincidence and it is nothing but all natural - we don't have the budget to "plant" these girls. Maybe we are popular among the ladies!!!??

Otherwise, we only have 5 or 6 staff members on the party (excluding the bartenders) who make sure people joining our venue are safe and have a good time! Honestly, I have no idea where and how you got the impression that the random girls who you were talking to all worked for us! The 25 Euro you paid to attend our party simply cannot cover such a budget!Go figure it out!

Again, infinite thanks for sharing your feedback on this network! Pretty sure that will bring us plenty of extra business!!! Peace,

Reviewed June 22, 2015

My cousin and I found this Pub Crawl while researching bars in Rome. We truly had a blast and wound up meeting so many fun people! The hosts were stellar, the price was right and the locations really rocked. We didn't know what to expect and the experience wound up being one of our best nights in Italy. Definitely check it out, you won't regret it!

2  Thank Jennifer K
RomeHighlander, Owner at Rome's Ultimate Party, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2015

Hello Jennifer,

Nothing but good words here... I can only thank you for this super positive feedback and spreading the word about our ultimate party venue! I hope to see you back on our track for some more fun whenever you are in town!

Cheers,

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

We had so much fun and met a lot of new people. The host was very nice and made sure we were having fun and that we were safe. The pizza they got us was amazing and the drinks were really good. This was our first time in Italy and Rome is definaltely the place to be. We recommend this party to everyone!! :D

RomeHighlander, Owner at Rome's Ultimate Party, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2015

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us here! I am glad to hear it was nothing else but positive feedback! Hope you are having more of those fun nights wherever you are! Keep on spreading to good word!

Cheers,

aka The Party Planner

See more reviews
Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

So a couple of my girl friends and myself randomly looked up things to do in Rome on a MONDAY night and stumbled across this gem. We booked online which gives you a few added perks like a free tee shirt and stuff for the same price as paying at the door. We went there thinking that it wasn't going to be anything great because it was Monday and well you can't really expect too much, but turned out to be one of our best nights out. The team really sought out the best and most active places we would never have found on our own.

We started off at the highlander pub with happy hour and then some games which set the mood for the night. Then we went to another pub and a club. It's a bit of a blur but they took a lot of pictures to help us piece the night together :)

The team was super interactive with everyone there but still professional. Idk how they managed such a feat but it was flawlessly executed. We even tried another pub crawl but that one was dwarfed in comparison in every aspect.

I won't hesitate to recommend this pub crawl to anyone and would definitely be heading back when we visit again ^_^

Bingo! That's one of the most flattering reviews we got here recently! Thanks for sharing the good word hope to see you again for a few drinks whenever you are back in The Eternal City!

Best,