Open today: Closed

from $45.48
from $102.34
from $56.85
3,280 results
All reviews vatican museum our tour guide skip the line great tour st peter's basilica great knowledge explained everything hour tour small group ticket office interesting facts an excellent guide highly recommend this tour deborah tiana alma art
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fantastic tour with Gabriel (maya tours) Very friendly gentleman full of information, recommend to anyone wanting a tour of the Vatican/ Sistine Chapel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a must trip. Gabriel was great. He gave his own insights to this tour and not just text book bullsh*t information. Eye opening!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best tour in my life!Thank you for the unforgettable and fantastic tour Gabriel of Maya travels in Rome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alma was awesome. She was spunky which was fun and very knowledgeable. My husband wondered why I paid more for this tour but he knew at the end it was worth it. We would have never learned so much if we had done the tour on our own. We totally recommend it for learning the most about the Vatican.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a skip the queue ticket to the Sistine Chapel a day in advance but was persuaded by the guy in the Maya tour office to join a guided tour of the Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel with direct entry to the Basilica afterwards. I’m glad I did,...our guide, Christina, was lovely. She is a wonderfully charming American lady who is genuinely very knowledgeable about the subject, and has a very good personal connection with her tour group. I was amazed that in a group of about 15 tourists (I was the only non-American,...I’m British), she remembered everyone’s name after asking only once at the start. She was witty and engaging and remained very enthusiastic despite the insane crowds and hot weather. She looked after everyone in the group and made sure everyone was okay (e.g. finding a seat for older people). I was very impressed. The tour itself was fascinating and there is an unimaginable volume of stuff that you could see if you had limitless time, but Christina did a superb job of picking out the highlights and giving a great context. The Sistine chapel is unbelievably beautiful but, like everywhere in the Vatican, is just heaving with visitors. So much for not speaking and respecting the sanctity of the chapel,...it was plain noisy. All in all I’m very satisfied. Thanks again, Christina.