Roma Limousine Car Service - Tour

Allison K
Worry Free Transfers!

mavsfan4life
Dallas, TX

All reviews rome airport driver holding return journey nice car cruise port reliable service friendly driver always on time mercedes van these guys other companies visiting rome cars luggage roma company vehicle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We used Roma Limousine 3 times on our recent trip to Italy and they were consistently on time, the drivers were pleasant, and the cars were very nice and plenty big for our family of four plus all of our luggage. The process of requesting a car was also very easy. I will use them again and highly recommend their services.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our driver failed to appear at the airport in Rome, though we had confirmation from the company for our pick up. After calling the company, another driver was dispatched. Marco arrived promptly but was rude and uncommunicative. Our ride into Rome was terrifying as he dodged from lane to lane, raced with another vehicle and texted on his phone.

louisncc, Manager at Roma Limousine Car Service - Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AHINTON2018,

I'm sorry for the negative experience you've had. you could kindly tell me your booking number with us so that I can verify who you are and with which driver you have traveled and what really happened. besides I think it is always better to stop with name and more.

Louis Sargenti
Roma Limousine Service

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am DELIGHTED that I chose Roma Limousine Car Service for our vacation in Italy. We used them from FCO to our hotel; hotel to cruise ship; cruise ship back to hotel; hotel back to FCO. When we arrived at FCO in Rome we had to wait a few minutes for the driver and it was a bit overwhelming as there were about 50 other drivers waiting for their parties at the airport. But once we got past that, it was a breeze! I would definitely recommend them and I would definitely use them again. Thank you for making that part of our trip so worry free and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were very impressed with Roma Limousine.
Booking was easy as was communication with the company. The day before departure the company sends a text with the driver's name and direct contact number in case it is required - which is a great idea.
The price is just under the set taxi fare between Rome and the airport so it represents excellent value. The train is 14 euro per person but you need to factor in that Roma Limousines is door to door and the train isn't, with luggage and long haul flights this transfer service is ideal.
The driver arrived at exactly the scheduled time, despite there being additional traffic as a result of a presentation right in front of our hotel. The car was immaculate, luxurious and the driver well dressed, well spoken and courteous. We arrived at the airport in a timely manner and the drive to the airport was smooth and incident free.
All in all a perfect end to our honeymoon in Europe. Thank-you Roma Limousine and will will definitely use your service again the next time we are in Rome...hopefully soon.

2  Thank Eurofriends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Card and drivers are nice and clean; everything went exactly as agreed. Good price from Fiumicino airport to the town and back. The service was also very responsive answering our queries an only some hours.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't begin to explain how easy Roma Limousine made traveling around Italy. Setting up transportation between destinations in Italy was the number one thing stressing me out about my trip. I should not have worried at all. I used Roma for transfers from Rome to Praiano and Praiano to Bari. Both times the drivers showed up on time with beautiful and clean vehicles. Do not hesitate to book them for your trip in Italy. Thank you so much Roma Limousine!!!

1  Thank Alicia R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this service for a 4:30am pickup time from our apartment in Rome to the FCO airport. I was given a photo and direct phone number for the specific driver that would be picking us up about an hour or two after confirming the ride. We were ready at 4:25am and he was already outside and waiting! The car was in perfect condition, felt brand new, and was luxurious.The ride was smooth and we were dropped off in the perfect location to catch our flight. I paid with my credit card and he was able to accept the payment quickly at the car with a handheld credit card POS. This was a wonderful, easy, and thrifty experience that I would recommend to anyone needing a private ride in Rome!

1  Thank mollyorlowski3
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked these guys on line , hoping that they would be good . I have to say that their service really is exceptional . Nice Merc , good driver , friendly service , will definitely use them again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When you hop off a long haul flight the last thing you feel like is trying to navigate your way to your hotel. Roma Limousine services took the hassle and stress out of getting to the hotel. The driver was polite & friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other traveller or use them again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used Roma Limousine Car Service to and from FCO. The vehicle was very clean and comfortable, and both drivers were great. They were exactly on time and were very friendly, nice people. If I travel to Rome again, I would absolutely use the again.