“Best Gelato ever, homemade and it's ORGANIC!!!”
Review of Hedera

Hedera
Ranked #12 of 775 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Description: Sweetness & Co.
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
“Best Gelato ever, homemade and it's ORGANIC!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We loved this place and came here almost every night we were in Rome. I can't put into words how much I LOVED the ricotta and???, it was heaven!! My husband's favorite was the award winning dark chocolate. I always ate mine with the homemade cannoli cone. All the gelato is homemade and they told us that the family has been using the same recipe for like 80 years. So good! It's just a few minutes walk from the Vatican.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious ice cream near piazza San Pietro”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

After our visit to St. Peters church we decided to go for some ice cream. We checked TA , and found this place near by. The ice cream was delicious! They had a nice mix of classic and exotic flavors!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great place and friendly service”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I came because of the recommendations and it's one of the best ice cream I had. I recommend to try the home made cone.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastico gelato!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Just a few minutes walk from St. Peter's. Delicious ice cream which you can taste before you buy. There were four of us and we all bought different flavours: chocolate chip, hazelnut, pistachio and dark chocolate. Wow! Each one was rich, creamy and delicious. They have small, medium and large cones - I think small was 2.50 euro, medium 3 euro and large 3.5 euro. (Tubs also available) We all bought medium and they were big, next time I think I would go for a small one, but go back on several occasions and try lots of different flavours!! Yummy!!

• Visited February 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Gelato and staff werr friendly”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Cute little find just after visiting Vatican City. Let us try flavours - would recommend the chocolage and egg cream. Fairly priced and we picked up a couple of desserts whilst there. They were gorgeous! Make sure you visit whilst in Rome :)