See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A short walk from many of the main attractions , 10 mins walk from the main metro the casa sufirs location is perfect for seeing Rome. The room was bright and airy, lovely and clean and tastefully decorated. The people that checked us in we're very helpful and friendly and the owner introduced himself to us midway through our stay. All in all a very nice place to stay and I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Lomilid123
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Nice room, very close to the Colosseum and not far from the metro station. Just around the corner, there's a nice restaurant (best one in the area) and a really nice bakery downstairs. It was a bit noisy in the morning though, as the living room is a common area for all 3 rooms. On one of the days it was especially noisy, since a neighbour was moving out and was carrying the furniture around. All in all, it was a fair price for the stay, but don't expect luxury.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Over all, a great experience! I was surprised when i realised the location was so close to the all attractions I'd like to see. It totally feels like home, I wouldn't hesitate to say that it's almost a 4 star accomodation. I'm pretty sure i'll stay here when i'm back in Rome again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MerveTasdan
Reviewed October 27, 2013

First of all, it's very easy to find the location, 3 station away from Termini, and less than 15 min walk from Colloseum.It's a large apartment with 3individual rooms, each has a private bathroom, stylish furniture at high standards and very clean. The common area has a modern chicinette. It's definitely a 4 star accomodation.The staff is very nice and friendly.
Over all, a great experience, If I' ll return to Rome, I definitely stay here again and recomended to all my friends.
Carmen& Florin Bacioiu

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Sufir. With a great atmosphere and friendly staff I felt right at home. The rooms were great. Bright, stylishly furnished to a very high standard and with a private bathroom, clean and very well kept to boot. The location was great too. Located in the Centre of Rome only 10 minutes away from the Collosseum, a great spot for doing a bit of sightsdeeing and the easy access to the main Termini station and various transport links made getting around easy and hasstle free. There were also an abundance of restaurants and local shops nearby which was fab. Definitely one to reccomend. Enjoy!

Once again, thank you for everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo