“Outstanding foccacia bread!!!”

Zizzi Pizza
Ranked #160 of 12,162 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Monti
Description: Artisan workshop for pizza. Leavened dough 72 hours, stone ground organic flour, extra virgin olive oil. Fresh ingredients and seasonal produce. NOT USE THE FREEZER. You can find: sandwiches homemade with hamburger meat Danish, round pizzas (dinner only), fried homemade and not frozen, anchovies fish fried , pizza by the slice. All accompanied by excellent artisan and domestic beers, soft Italian natural without preservatives and artificial coloring.
Tampa, Florida
“Outstanding foccacia bread!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

They claimed it was just their dough with olive oil but it had rosemary seasoning and tasted amazing!! She gave me a corner square which made everything perfect. Plus it was only 1.30 euro! Wished I had eaten before because I'm sure if their dough was that good, their pizza must be amazing!!!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Delicious Pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by this placs to try the pizza based on all the positive TripAdvisor reviews and it was great! The owner of the place was very friendly and we even chatted with his sister who was very sweet. Definately check this place out for yummy pizza :)

“Best Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

According to my 13 and 9 year old boys it was the best pizza that they have ever had, and trust me they've tried pizza all over the US. My oldest ordered a round pizza with sausage and my youngest a margherita pizza. I had told them before their first trip to Italy that once we got back to the States they would never find pizza like they were going to eat in Rome and I was right. According to my boys, it was life changing. Zizzi is a small business with only one small table outside. We solved it by ordering drinks in the small cafe next door while the kids ate their pizza. Thanks Trip Advisor for the honest reviews that got us to Zizzi.

• Visited June 2014
“Standard Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

After reading all the fantastic reviews, I decided to go and try this place out, as it was near to my hotel. I was very disappointed with my pizza - not because it was horrible, but it was just normal tasting. Nothing special at all... maybe I was just unlucky with my choice (had the pizza with parma ham), but I was expecting so much more!

• Visited June 2014
Alba Iulia, Romania
“Great fried anchovies ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place twice, tried almost everything on the menu, we especially loved the fried anchovies. As for the pizza, our favorite was the house specialty with parmesan cheese.

1 Thank George M