All reviews jk place boutique hotel master suite spanish steps understated luxury welcome drink complimentary mini bar four poster bed bath products via condotti favorite hotel beautiful hotel huge bathroom public spaces heart of rome replenished daily glass of prosecco
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

This was our first visit to JK Place Roma but it won't be our last. Location excellent, venue and friendly staff were all excellent++. Nothing was a bother and we felt like we were at home! And whilst the location was in the middle of the action, it was a quiet venue. No point in going elsewhere whilst in Roma! Will now look at other JK Place venues - they will be extremely hard to beat.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed May 13, 2019

My husband and I only got to spend one night at J.K. Place Roma, but it was so wonderful it left a huge impression on us. We stayed there at the tail end of a wonderful trip in Italy, and the hotel made it feel like our trip was starting all over again instead of wrapping up. From the moment we stepped into the hotel we were treated so wonderfully and made to feel so comfortable and at home.

This hotel reminds me a lot of The Serras in Barcelona, which is my all time favorite hotel in the world. I think these two are extremely similar - it is very difficult to find a five star hotel with perfect service that still feels warm and welcoming and avoids a "stuffy" atmosphere. J.K. Place Roma does just that.

Service - flawless. The staff is truly wonderful. They were so gracious at every moment. We had to leave early in the morning the day of our check-out to catch our flight home and the staff suggested they pack us breakfast boxes to enjoy on the go. Just one of several small touches that made a huge difference.

Rooms - gorgeous. In my dream scenario I would model my own home after the style of the hotel. The bathroom was massive and gorgeous. The hotel has a very "sexy" and chic feel. Also, the room is loaded with snacks and drinks, all free and refilled daily. We were also welcomed with a beautiful bottle of prosecco and some fruit.

We enjoyed drinks at the bar followed by dinner at JKCafe. The food and drinks were both fantastic. We were also given tons of delicious free bites during both drinks and dinner.

Flawless experience, I'd say. This is without a doubt where you should stay when visiting Rome.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed for a week at the JK Place Roma for our first trip to Italy and for my kids’ spring break. The hotel is ideally located to all places we needed to walk (we walked over 36 miles in one week). I travel heavily for business and get to stay in a lot of nice hotels around the world - JK Place Roma was one of the best of any major city I have experienced. Everyone got to know us by name, was very attentive to every need and thought of many we did not think of. The rooms and the service of the cleaning staff were equally first rate. My family was made to feel welcome and it was the case from the lowest level employee to the top property manager. I will definitely come back...

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jerrybR2666NK
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in, from the hotel interior, the rooms, the food, the location, the staff, everything about this short stay was absolutely perfect.

Stayed for 3 amazing nights!
(Don’t want to tell too many people, I want it all to myself)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at J.K Place for a weekend.
Everything was great from check in and until we left.
Super cozy lounge area, great for a drink before dinner. Rooms are nice with great bathroom. Free mini bar.
Breakfast included and amazing.
The hotel is in walking distance to alot of facilities.
Would definately come back on my next visit to Rome.

Date of stay: March 2019