Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Limousine Service in Italy tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Limousine Service in Italy
from $1,000.30
from $1,126.80
from $172.50
More Info
All reviews vip experience personalized tour private driver these guys visit rome again great company cruise ship group tour spanish steps trevi fountain nicola sites vatican interests shore civitavecchia bravo
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Hands down this is a 5 star tour! We were met at the ships port by a delightful and knowledgeable driver, Gabriele . He drove six of us to Rome in a Mercedes van where we picked up our guide for the Viator tour.
Our guide purchased “skip the line”tickets for us to Coliseum and Vatican. We also saw The Pantheon
and Trevi Fountain. Our guide was exceptional on her knowledge of all points of interest.
I highly recommend doing tours through private company versus ship excursions. Viator knows they need to have you back to the ship by a certain time so don’t be scared off by the ships doctrine that they can leave you behind. Our driver had us back to port before any of the buses from ship.
The other plus for a private driver and tour is because you are in a vehicle and not a bus you can go down narrow alleyways and streets that buses can’t which also means you don’t walk as far!
Two other couples in our party chose to do the ships excursion for the same type of tour by bus. They only got to walk into the Vatican Square and walk around for two hours. They did not even get in to see St. Peters Basilica. Their bus drove them to the Coliseum and they could only walk around the outside of this fantastic architectural wonder! Upon their approach to Trevi Fountain they could not even get close to toss a coin in the fountain.
Do not hesitate to book this Viator tour ..... you will be amazed !

Reviewed 6 days ago

We booked this private tour for the four of us after our two week Mediterranean cruise,as we wanted to See Rome before we had to go home. We did many group tours through the time cruising, and although good this private tour of Rome with Nicola and Alessandra far exceeded our expectations. It was so personal, they were attentive and committed to making sure we saw all the key sites and catered to our special requests for Cappuccino, pizza lunch and Gelato! We were celebrating a 50 th and 70th birthday and this was the highlight and perfect ending to our special vacation. We definitely will book direct in future trips to Rome. We will be back so much to see. I have already had opportunity to hand out their business cards, as this is the best compliment I can give them. I’m sure there are other good tours out there,but why would you book them when you just found the best one! Thanks again guys. Ciao till we meet again Glen and Carrie Hipkiss, Marcel and Shirley Goupil

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I was a little hesitant when I looked at the price but we saw so much more than the bus tours that it was more than worth it. The driver and private guide both did a great job at navigating us quickly through the streets and sights of Rome. It was just myself and wife. If it would have been more of us the cost would have been almost the same per person as the bus tours which would have made it a bargain. But it was well worth the money.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nicola and Massimo met us promptly at the ship to begin our tour in comfortable mini vans - our group totaled 10. We had a great drive to Rome with much detailed information about Italy given by Nic. You could tell that Nicola and Eugenio loved their country and enjoyed sharing their love with us. We went in early October, the busy season, so we really appreciated the skip the line tickets! Eugene was our tour guide at each site. He was funny, personable, and very knowledgeable about Rome and everything we saw. He also was very accommodating to all of our needs - i.e. bathroom breaks, slow walking, etc. Even when one of our group dropped their headset in the toilet accidentally, he had a replacement! Nic took personal care of one in our party who was not able to negotiate the steps needed to tour the Vatican. He made him feel welcome and invited him as a guest to lunch with himself and some other drivers. This was truly above and beyond his duties. This tour was the ONLY way to see Rome in a day!!! WELL worth the expense!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We hired Limousine Service in Italy for a private early entrance to the Vatican. Driver was on time and polite. Tour guide was nice. We had a small issue with Limousine Service, but Nicola is excellent to work with. I could not be more impressed with what a great company this is. They really want your experience to be the best and are willing to make you a happy customer. I will definitely use them again when we come back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had 5 people in our group and some with disabilities. We meet our driver and tour guide and they made sure to listen to us on what we wanted to do. They did a fabulous job of taking us to places that were easy to walk to and they knew so much history about the places we saw. We would definitely do this tour again if we come to Rome again!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

FANTASTIC! There is no other way to see Rome in a day! The entry to each venue, effortless, getting to each venue, effortless and in a deluxe air conditioned vehicle or guided by Allesandra! Juri and Nick our drivers and Alessandra our guide were outstanding! So informative, no pressure, very professional and fun at the same time! They went above and beyond!
Thank you again to you all. What a memory!

Wendy

1  Thank Wander526559
Reviewed September 16, 2018

These guys do it right! The pick up from the port was simple...looked for my name in the sea of tour guides and BAM..just like that we were on our way to Rome. Nick our driver gave our party of 7 a narrative on the way to Rome that was interesting..not boring!

Once in Rome Nicola joined us. This guy KNOWS ROME!!! Ask a question, Nicola has an answer . Having just a few hours to explore this city, Nick and Nicola took us to so many places, spending just enough time at each so we could see as much as possible.

Oh..and let these guys choose a lunch place for you! I wish I remembered the name of the totally Italian restaurant they took us to. The wine....the food...the atmosphere...and THE OWNERS!!! You gotta go!

Book with Limousine Service in Italy and you will not be disappointed. This private tour has so much more to offer than those on a cruise ship!

I'll visit Rome again, and when I do, I'll book with Limousine Service in Italy!

NDC70, Owner at Limousine Service in Italy, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Reviewed September 14, 2018

My wife and I had never been to Rome before. We had about 10 hours to see it all after arriving in Civitavecchia on the cruise ship Norwegian Epic. Yuri was our driver, and Nicola (the owner) was our tour guide. Wear your best walking shoes because you'll see it all. Its hard to see Rome in a day, but this is absolutely the best way to do it. We were picked up at the ship by Yuri in a Mercedes SUV, and headed off Rome where we meet up with Nicola. The ride was very pleasant and informative (with good AC). Nicola really knows his stuff and is a pleasure to spend time with. The tour started at the Vatican with skip the line tickets. Nicola knows all the best short cuts,and believe me at the end of the day you'll appreciate that. We then toured the fountains and plazas of Rome hitting all the must stop places. The tour is flexible so you can make suggestions to see what you may want. Then a quick bite to eat for lunch and off to the Colosseum. You can't do this on your own it this short of time. Yuri was always in the right spot with the Limo to pick us up and get us headed to the next spot. Don't skimp on this tour, it is a must to see it all. Spend the money its worth it. Make sure you ask to stop by the spot with the keyhole - one of Rome's and Nicola's secrets!

1  Thank cscsnm6
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I don’t have enough great things to say about this tour! Juri and Eugenio were the BEST driver and guide we could have asked for. We got to do and see 3x as much as we would have on one of those big bus tours. Juri got us everywhere on time and Eugenio was more than knowledgeable about all of our stops and knew all the history we never would have known without him. I went with my parents and we got to see the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and so much more! We got to see all the hidden treasures!! I highly recommend this tour. Worth all the $$ and more!