“Fabulous service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Limousine Service in Italy

Limousine Service in Italy
Ranked #39 of 212 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Our professional drivers and licensed tour guides will love to pass on to others what they have learned about the history and the little secrets of the most beautiful places of our country.Our experience is built on years of study and working with customers from all over the world, so now we know what people like and expect to see during their vacation.
Ridgefield, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fabulous service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We wanted to take a day trip from Florence to Siena and knew that getting a driver and guide would help us make the most of our time. We were thoroughly pleased that we selected Limousine Services. Our driver Maurizio and guide Christina met the three of us at our hotel with smiles and a very clean van. They offered insight, history and answered all our questions as we drove through the country side to Siena. Once in Siena, Christina took over our tour on foot for the next four hours. She did a wonderful job of helping us get familiar with the area and pointing out those sights and stories that are unique to Siena. As arranged, she departed after delivering us to our lunch destination and reconfirmed our plans to meet up with Maurizio at a time of our convenience. We decided to end our time in Siena a bit sooner and Maurizio was promptly there to escort us back to Florence. Along the way, he offered to stop at three different historical spots, since each had wonderful views of the country side and city. At each site, he dropped us off at the entrance, allowing us time to walk around and take pictures. We felt very grateful for these extra side trip. They were an unexpected pleasure that we would not have known enough to request on our own. When we return to Italy, we will be calling Limousine Service again to assist with our vacation plans.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth R

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Your first and only call in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

On the strong recommendation from my in-laws and their friends, my wife and I employed Fabio Manduca as our guide in May 2009. It was my second time in Italy and my wife's first. I had a very good idea of which cities I wanted to visit but my only issue was getting around. One of my favorite parts of my previous trip was gazing out a tour bus window at the rolling hills and vineyards in Tuscany. I greatly wanted to be there again and do just that with my wife, but that experience is not nearly the same if you are driving your own rental car focused on the roads and where you are going. My lack of an extensive Italian vocabulary also made taking public transportation intimidating, so I opted to hire a driver and guide to take us around and boy am I glad we did.

Fabio picked us up at airport in Rome and I must say that having a person on the ground waiting for you when you arrive, who has your best interests in mind, who knows the ins and outs of the country like the back of his hand, and who treats you like family is truly INVALUABLE. From the moment our wheels touched down in Rome, our trip completely lacked stress, anxiety, and confusion and we were able to sit back, get some much needed relaxation, and enjoy the splendors of Italy like we never could have imagined. Fabio immediately treated us like his brother and sister. He set us up with private tour guides in the Vatican museum and St. Peter's which was seamless, time efficient, and an amazing experience. He also personally gave us a tour of the countryside outside the city walls, took us to the Catacombs, and even dropped us off at an excellent spot for an authentic lunch at a cafe hidden away in the city. During our entire stay, he was reachable in an instant by cell phone and was glad to give us advice, answer questions, and make arrangements for us on the fly. We ate at a restaurant of his recommendation literally every single night and each was more amazing than the last.

I did extensive research for months before our trip scouring countless books, websites, videos, etc. I have to admit that all the planning in the world cannot outweigh having a local expert tailor your trip. After we arrived, Fabio made a few recommendations to alter our trip -- avoiding sights we planned on seeing, visiting others we hadn't, changing our method of transportation, etc. -- and I cannot thank him enough for making an otherwise amazing vacation the trip of a lifetime. For the next leg of our journey, we ventured away from Rome up into Tuscany to Siena (doing day trips from there to a half dozen other Tuscan cities), then to Florence, and ultimately up to Venice. Fabio set us up with drivers and guides in each city that were just as professional, kind, and helpful as he. While we had a total of 3 different drivers over our 12-day journey, it was great to have one central point of contact in Fabio. While in Siena, Fabrizio was a gentleman and treated us like gold during our 4 days in Tuscany. He took us to some amazing wineries and cities that were not on our original itinerary and also suggested we avoid some other tourist traps which saved us money and freed up more time to enjoy what we did want to do. We only we were with Max for the short leg from Siena to Florence, but he was also very professional and helpful while giving us the inside scoop of where to eat and what to see in our short stay in Florence.

My parents, Aunt, and Uncle did a very similar trip in June 2011. As soon as I knew they were going, I called Fabio and booked him to take them around. They were eternally grateful and had an equally amazing trip. It was the first time my father and uncle returned to their birthplace of Italy since they left 60 years earlier. Fabio took them to their hometown in the mountains of central eastern Italy and even found my Grandfather's house (or what's left of it) -- the house they were born in! I am eternally grateful for how well he took care of them and they came home raving about Fabio and how he was now officially a member of our family. I couldn't have said it better.

I HIGHLY recommend considering a driver during your stay in Italy and LIMOUSINE SERVICE IN ITALY is your FIRST AND ONLY call.

Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Limousine Service in Italy-The Best you can use”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have been traveling to Italy for the last 11 years. Fabio has been our driver for this period of time. We have used his services for family and friends. Be it for transfers or excursions every aspect has been flawless. We have used his company for tours to various locations in Italy.
We have never had to wait at any time. I recall in the past we took a trip Sorrento and wanted to buy various items, Fabio redirected us to a different area, he said better prices and quality.
We look forward to seeing Fabio this May 3rd, Rome airport to Perugia.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A Personal Driver and Limo Service in Italy-for anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I have been to Italy twice and have needed a driver and limo to pick us up in Venice, Florence and Rome. Fabio arranged a driver and Mercedes limo to personally pick us up and take us where we needed to be. In Venice, the driver met us at the airport, arranged a water taxi and brought us to our hotel. How easy and safe! In Florence, we used our driver to take us around Florence, drive us to Pisa and surrounding small towns at our leisure and he gave us his personal tour. How easy and safe! In Rome, he arranged for our personal tour of Rome, arrange a personal guide at the Vatican, drove us to places we wanted to see and was always on time to pick us up. We had Fabio's personal service and his personality made seeing Italy a dream! We will definitely use him on our next Italian adventure or he will arrange someone to do it! Make your trip to Italy the way you want to see it and not with a group tour. He will take you wherever you want to go and it becomes your Italian vacation! 5 star service

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Thank you Fabio...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My parents used this limousine service this past March, Fabio was helpful and very knowledgeable with them. They were able to skip lines and had a local private guide for their vacation tour, great service...!!! Thanks again and I'll be gladly contacting YOU for my next trip to Italy!

Visited March 2013