“Good quick stop cafe”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Centro
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I remember I was trying to kill about 30 minutes waiting for a dinner reservation and I stopped here for a bit. I just ordered a glass of wine and was served an horderve tray. It was a complimentary tray with a sandwich and a piece of toast with brisket. I wasn’t very hungry, but it was nice to have the offer.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Peterharris32
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed May 23, 2019

My favorite place to have my morning coffe when I'm in Rome. The best place to experence the daily life of roman people. Great staff, helped me out late one night right at their closing time . Good Food !!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

This is one of the restaurants which serves great sea food . Every detail, from decor to menu, is carefully selected. Seafood is their speciality.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2018

Worst cafe experience we've ever had in Rome. Extremely rude staff, who didn't seem to care if you bought anything here or not. Visited for a light lunch, after finding our regular cafe in this area closed. Exorbitant prices, and, after an extremely long wait, received the 2 paninis we ordered, which were burnt. Tried unsuccessfully to point this out, but the staff member just ignored us. Add to that cold coffees, and altogether a very unpleasant meal. We're not demanding or rude tourists, we visit Rome every year. As visitors we always use manners, and receive the same in return. Not sure how there are so many 5 star reviews for this cafe. Will stick to Trastevere area, great coffee, good food, friendly atmosphere and non-tourist prices.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Creme croissants thr best in roma. Small coffee shop just off from spagna, a must visit for breakfast or a quick coffee and Danish

Date of visit: February 2018