“Wonderful Information”

Rome With Jimmy - Day Tour
Ranked #401 of 851 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: The ideas behind this tour is simple, it is to create the greatest tour in Rome that encapsulates everything in one day. While the tour visits the most important spots in Rome, the tour also ensures to take you to places off the beaten track that most tours don't have time to include. It is inspiring, informative, caters for families and adults alike and it great fun. Jimmy's easy going nature and incredible passion for his job ensures that everyone goes home content is what should be one of the most interesting days of your life, spanning Rome's 2,700 year history, its food, and its culture. Jimmy is a historian, an artist and a food lover and all of these passions are central to his wonderful tour.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

John did our tour of the Vatican and Jimmy did our tour of the Colosseum. Both were excellent. They were so personable and very informative giving us information before our tour started and reiterating the information during the tour as well as pointing out highlights as we continued. They were able to answer any questions asked and made the sights come to life. I would highly recommend their tours as part of your Rome experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just completed an evening Rome tour with Jimmy, and I must say as a new local to Rome, I cannot believe I have not done this sooner! Jimmy was a very informative tour guide who helped transform the everyday buildings and sight I casually walk by into meaningful and memorable experiences. Will surely recommend all my visiting friends do this first think when they arrive to Rome. Many thanks Jimmy!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Living here for almost 2 years now and always assumed I knew enough about Rome that I wouldnt need a tour guide. Then I had my mother and her best friend decided to visit for 3 weeks and that was then I knew I should make sure they got the best. I did the Rome city tour and Colosseum and Forum tour which I couldn't have asked for more. Just so much information and enthusiasm, my mother and her friend loved it. My mother and her friend both have had hip and knee replacements so Jimmy being the sweet guy that he is made sure most of it was down hill and plenty of rest in the shade as he filled us with the rich history.The only regret I have is not doing this when I first arrived here in Rome.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Doing the tour of Rome with Jimmy is like seeing the best sights with a good mate. Not only did we see the usual things but we also were guided to parts we would never have seen with a big group. Jimmy was very considered as we had two girls with us by making sure we had shaded areas where he could explain what we were seeing as well as show us the best view of the big land marks. We loved Rome but thanks to Jimmy we love it even more. If you, like us, want to see it all and then decide where to go and investigate further than this is your tour. We had a gelato break which my girls can't stop talking about and had a delicious lunch together with Jimmy which made the whole afternoon easy and fun. Thanks again Jimmy we loved it!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We booked the Colosseum and Forum tour online and learned so much from Jimmy that we booked another tour two days later, Bellisima Roma, which took us round all the lovely tourist highlights. Again we learned so many extra interesting facts that I've told my niece to book in advance when she goes to Rome soon. Our man is very well informed and enthusiastic with it! Recommend unreservedly!